June 17th
Well not quite yet but in a few days ! We have been going nonstop this week- Monday camp started -when we got back at 3:30 pm we had to work on The Lemon Sisters for class the next day and then head off to Tennis class - super hot outside for tennis but looks like a good group of kids. I had business stuff to do most of the day while she was at camp and following Alex's instructions for the new pictures on all of the different websites-Tuesday down to camp - we leave at 9:30 am we picked her up at 4 pm and went over to the Marriott to feed her - she had her favorite popcorn shrimp and artichoke dip with extra crostini bread - then off to drop her off- for class from 6-8 -I saw Cindy (Matthew) mom in the hallway - it was really crowded because they were doing out of town showcase that night and she asked where we were going ( I did not know at the time :) I actually thought we might just find a parking spot and sit and wait ) but I said we could go to the Eclectic which is about a block away - we used to go there a lot when the classes were practically next door to the Eclectic - so we went over and shared some appetizers- we had - olives - buffalo cauliflower and sweet potato fries - and we talked- she used to work for a manager and knows the ins and outs of things down here and so we had a chance to ask some questions and gain some more knowledge so that was good - picked up Rainey at 8 pm and up to the house -So they want Rainey off book for camp the next day so we ran through the camp script- on Wed morning - Wed was so crazy- we had to do the whole bath and hair thing in the morning while learning camp lines -drop off at 10 -then I had to pick her up at 2:00 pm to drive her down to Santa Monica for a Farmers Insurance callback-then back up in horrible traffic to the studio area and drop her off for the showcase - while changing clothes twice that afternoon-so its 5:45 pm she is dressed in her cute dress for the showcase - Tom and I went to eat and came back about 7:30 pm because we could pick her up as soon as she was done - she finished at 9 pm ------9PM !!! I was so tired - we got home - I closed my eyes at 10 pm and did not open them until 6 am - the night before I had a fitful night sleep and basically woke up around 2 am and could not get much sleep after that so I was really tired and needed that 8 hours of sleep - Thursday- down to camp -today I needed to go get some groceries since Matthew was coming over - (Cindy had to be at the showcase for managers and agents and her husband and son were out of town and the mother in law was as well so she had mentioned Mathew would be by himself so I invited him over and he only likes burgers so I had to go pick up burger stuff and Adrienne wanted me to make the cold tuna noodle salad so off to the store I went after dropping Rainey off - Then Adrienne had asked if she could go see a movie so I watched baby while she went to the movie and cleaned the house a little - got dinner prepped and waiting for Rainey to call and tell me when she was done filming- in the meantime we get an audition for today for a movie and then yesterday at 5 pm she got another audition for a Home Depot commercial so today (Friday) we have to take her down and drop her off and come back - then go back and pick her up at 2:30 pm for the 3:15 movie audition and then after that take her to the 4:30 pm audition - but then we can come home !!! oh and use the time in the car to learn the two Aladdin songs we need to learn! -
So - we have all the stuff ordered for Baby's birthday- picking up balloons at the party store at 4pm on Tuesday and the Thomas the train cake is ordered from Walmart and pick up is 8 am on Tuesday morning - I just need to see if the air conditioning trick works on the Yukon - which darn- I already missed the window of dropping it off it the "trick" did not work - shoot - I feel like my brain might explode - I just bought a new little planner to carry in my purse to use to keep all of this organized- I have to find time to read my "Hamilton" book before next weeekend - I am really looking forward to heading up to Anchorage- I have been seeing gorgeous scenery pictures on Facebook - I am looking forward to driving and just taking in all of the summer beauty- it will still be nice the beginning of August but June is truly breathtaking -
We made it to Sunday - Thank Goodness - this has been one seriously busy week - I only have two more weeks like this when we do the next two camps but they are not until July unless the one the first week of July does not go then the last week of June would be our next one and as long as showcases are done it should not be like this week at all. We have Aladdin practice from 1-4 today - I am testing Rainey right now on Math U See to figure out placement before ordering the Bookshark supplies for the upcoming school year- then for dinner we are having some of Tom's favorites - Frito Chili Pie (Southern thing) banana pudding and iceberg wedge salad with homemade ranch dressing - I have the pudding done and I am working on the ranch dressing or will be as soon as I get this math thing done - We all went to Chili's for dinner last night- I am not hot on crowds -so we do not usually go out on the actual day of something but instead try to do it the day before-
Well- we are actually onto Monday - which thank goodness has nothing on it until tennis lessons tonight !! Catching up on schoolwork - doing math and then we will move over to some Social Studies and clear out last week - We did get some good news- if you are facing our front door - the Yukon parking spot is up to the left a bit away- but there is a spot right to the right of the front door and they told us they were moving out a few months ago but then never gave their notice and just the other day the office told us that they did give notice and we will have that spot on the 15th of July!! we are keeping both spots but it will be nice if we have visitors and then to have the garage empty to clean and organize and have the kids enjoy more space on the weekends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home