Friday, January 12, 2018

January 12th

I have started a post on here over and over but just into the post I end up getting distracted and never get back to finishing what I was writing - so now it is January 12th and I am going to finish this post !

I was cleaning my desk area and I found a box of Sugar Babies underneath a pile of paperwork and decided to have a few - mmmmm they are delicious. I forgot how delicious they were or even why they are on my desk - At any rate - I made it up to Portland for the day to visit my brother- I wanted to stay a bit longer but I was not able to go when I wanted to go so by the time I got the auditions finished and  I was ready to go .. I had to be back here so that Tom could leave on his trip to Anchorage - Fairbanks for a review conference on Eilson. I got back at noon on Monday and he left that evening- then he needs to go back up on Sunday night for meetings on Monday but will be landing at 4 am and will be leaving on the 4 pm flight so not much time on the ground just enough for meetings - and who really wants to be in Alaska in January? that is a question that I am pondering since I have tickets for us to all go on the 27th and 28th of January- Tom was to have a meeting in Fairbanks on the 29th but that got pushed into Feb so I am not sure that I want to go but then I want to see Baby Bear ---the cold... vs .. Baby Bear --- He loves Face timing with us.. Adrienne tells me that he gets to phone and takes it to her and holds it up to her ear and say "ama" !! now who can resist two days with that handsome young man ...even if it is 10 or 15 degrees outside... 

So Rainey has her Make a Movie camp awards on the 20th and the 21st but we are not going to go to the one on Saturday the 20th - there are two on the Sunday the 21st and that will be plenty. It is pretty exciting... the one that they are doing first.. I think has a huge chance of winning. It is really good and Rainey is amazing in it.. even her manager loved it- - We have tennis lessons starting tonight.. for the winter session- Rainey is all ready with her new outfits and matching tennis shoes - she loves tennis lessons... then on Monday she has her art classes starting and then we are adding another class to her Grays classes- called scene study and it is for advanced 9-14 year olds that are invited and they work with different methods of acting. 

Rainey has some new friends her at the complex and they don't have school today so they are out playing and I need to go check on her... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home