Friday, November 3, 2017

November 3rd

Well ... this might not have been the best idea.. I woke up on Thursday morning at 3:15 am knowing that I had to get to the airport and could not get back to sleep- Rainey and I left at 5am  to get down there.. Tom got through first.. we switched car keys.. Rainey wanted to say hi so we waited for Adrienne to come down but of course they  had to take forever.. and Tom was getting antsy wanting to get on the road before the traffic picked up... Adrienne, Jess, Baby and I left the airport at 6:33 am and I got back to the house at 10 am... not kidding..it took me almost until 8 to get them to the Disneyland area.. then they could not figure out where the car rental place was at.. they wanted to go up to Universal for the morning before checking in .. and finally at 8 am I dropped them off at downtown Disney.. but Adrienne had asked to borrow a pair of my shoes to wear with her dress and she forgot them in the back of the car.. so by the time I got home I was tired.. and I still had to give Rainey a bath and do her hair and get ready for a 2:30 audition ..down at Universal.. and we still needed to go over our lines... it looked like an explosion downstairs and up and the gates are a pain in the bottom to get through .... so I decided that since we would be down by Universal.. baby and I could go with and get dropped off while Tom was at the audition with Rainey and so that is a hassle getting him in and out of that car seat and the stroller... me oh my.... at any rate I brought the red shoes with to give to Adrienne..  they just stopped by for a minute to get the shoes and  say hi to baby.... then baby and I went over to sign Rainey up for indoor skydiving lessons .. once a week.. on the Citywalk at Universal starting next Friday... and then back to the car with the load and unload... he did sleep for about an hour but then we decided to go  out to eat ... needless to say we were all asleep at 8 pm.. but baby was up at 3:00 am gabbering away.. Rainey was sleeping next to him  and she did not get much sleep so we are all a bit grumpy today.. !!! and then she  had another audition at 10:30 this morning.. he did take a 2 hour nap around 6 am but nothing so far and I am feeling my age... :) this is hard work.. I am so grateful to have Rainey to  help me.. she is with him singing to him trying to get him to sleep right now so I can have a bit of a break.. I did manage to clean up downstairs... and now on top of all this I have to leave tomorrow to go pick them up .. and get us all to the airport.. I just hope I sleep on the plane on the way to Philadelphia because I am going to need it after this.... OK... looks like my turn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home