Sunday, September 24, 2017

Saturday September 23rd

I was supposed to be in Anchorage today going to the fall festival out at the Butte but that is ok when we are up there in October the Reindeer Farm is going to be having a fall festival and we can take the boys to that and have lots of fun. Next week when we are up there I need to go out to Nancy's store and pick up the learning items that I bought that the school approved and they are ready to be brought back... but while we were in the valley I was going to take the boys to Bouncing Bears and I have invited a family ( the son was in Rainey's kindergarten class and 1st grade class ) and his sisters were her babysitters and my helpers at the house for a few years so they are going to try and stop by and visit and the kids can bounce... plus the fall foliage should be out of this world.. I am going to take my good camera and get some pictures in downtown Palmer of the boys and Rainey - But before all that can happen today we have our final filming.. call time is not until 10:45 which is good and then when we get home I need to finish up our week of homeschool with some Social Studies, PE and Music and Language Arts - maybe an hour of each.. for PE - I bought a game that they had in the lawn games in Palm Springs - it has golf balls on the end of strings and you throw them and try to get them to hook onto these ladders- it is lots of fun and depending on what rung it lands on you gets points.. and then since it will be in the 90's today I thought we could do some swimming.. for Social Studies we are going to work on the next unit in our History Pockets Life in Plymouth Colony which is titled "Going to school" - and in music we are listening to our Putumayo music CD Kids world party and researching the various areas the music comes from and the history of the music.
Tom leaves tonight for Anchorage for a few days - Right now we have lines to learn for a movie audition on Tuesday - lots of lines and then lines for class on Wednesday night.. I want to either take her to the La Brea Tar Pits or to the Discovery Cube for the new Spooky Science display- It will most likely be the Discovery Cube. We got Rainey's new tennis racket yesterday at the tennis store.. she has a pink Prince racket with a pink case and a new pink hat.. she is ready for lessons on Friday- they cancelled last Friday but that worked out good for us since she was on set and was going to miss lessons. OH and then the exciting news is that Nancy and Darlene have tickets to go to Virginia the first week in November specifically to see Monticello and the area - we are highly interested after the last book club book and I am going to meet them for two days - I am going to go on Sunday November 5th I would go on the 4th but Rainey and I are going to the Hollywood Bowl to see Charlie and the Chocolate factory at 8 pm at night with Cindy and Matthew and the tickets were spendy to  say the least and they sold out for the two nights in an hour so I am looking forward to that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home