September 3rd - forgot what part I am at but last post for today
Baby Bear pictures from when we had lunch last Saturday - such a treat to get to see that sweet face- So updates on what is going on right now... we (agent/manager) are in the middle of contract negotiations for CB - I had no idea how sticky things got on something big with the contracts but they do and so it might be a go or might not be a go - we should know something by Tuesday - then I think she is filming a big commercial called project X on either the 7/8/9 or a combination of those days and then she had another one come in late last night for being seen on Tuesday afternoon and they want to shoot on Wed and Thursday so not sure on the potential conflict on those - then we have teeth at 1 pm for dentist and orthodontist but with the other stuff that might have to be rescheduled - then they want to make up a Commercial class on Friday morning as well as Saturday morning and tennis on Friday - she missed the first one because we were in Anchorage and then this week they cancelled because of the heat. If she does do the CB stuff it starts on the 11th for workshop but I was hoping to go up to Palm Springs on Sunday the 10th to spend the night and have dinner at the Mikado for our anniversary but that might not work because of needing to do the dinosaur thing.. so many balls to juggle.. at any rate we are doing so good on our homeschool. I have been keeping a daily journal of what we do in each subject and the time we spend. We are supposed to be spending 4 hours a day on the days school is in session but in our case we might do 2 hours one day and 6 on a Saturday type of thing but right now.. there have been 14 school days which is 56 hours for us. We are on our final 5 to get there today and tomorrow.. and will be ready ..all this while I have been sick.. Tom finally went to the doctor and he had pneumonia ... I am not coughing that much and I don't seem to have a fever .. I just feel tired a lot so I have been doing the good old Dr. Brooks remedy which is Mucinex and Zyrtec... which he guaranteed cured everything that ailed you... exciting news in Anchorage.. on the 23rd of September they are doing a fall festival out at Pyrah's farm in the valley and I want to go with Adrienne, Rainey and baby and Halen if she has him that week. I bet it will be breathtakingly beautiful out by the Butte and the mountains that time of year.. lots of awesome picture opportunities.. OK. well it is almost 10 am and I want to run up to Target for some items.. and get Rainey started on some stuff as well as get our meal in the crockpot for tonight and I am planning to take Rainey to see the movie Leap this afternoon.. I was going to go yesterday but there is a huge fire near us and the smoke was awful yesterday -- but today it looks like it is clearing up nicely..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home