July 28th
A little more laid back around here this morning.. yesterday I got up at 5:15 am to get sides ready for Rainey and to drink my coffee before I woke her up- I got her up at 6 am and we did shower ( Rainey feels cheated if she does not get 20 to 30 minutes in the shower) and then hair and hair takes a while because of blowing it out and then I think we did some rollers yesterday. Her hair is really, really long right now and is in desperate need of a cut but I can't change anything when she is working so that is till the 2nd of August but then today we have the Mcdonalds callback and if she gets that job they shoot on the 3rd and I cannot change hair and then we are leaving for San Diego and then she has camp and or the chemistry test the following week and so at that point I might as well wait until the 14th to get it done in Anchorage- or rather Wasilla which is when it is scheduled to be cut. Back to this morning.. or rather yesterday morning... we had to be totally off book by the time she arrived at camp 10 am- they were heading to the location for filming- Rainey had a huge amount of lines but we got it all done and dropped her off.. picked her up at 6 pm and she was the only one that had completely memorized her lines and was ready to go - so we got that one done.. they were supposed to have the callbacks yesterday but changed it to today which worked out good for us... so this morning we are dropping her off at camp at 10 am and then coming back to get her at 11:15 taking her to the callback and then back to camp and then home for a while and back to get her at 5:30 ish - she wants to come back a bit early because our complex is having a pool party tonight with a DJ and snowcones and not one.. but two food trucks available for food purchase... so she is pretty excited - I have been getting her presents in the mail- opening and hiding them while she has been at camp.. She wanted an American Girl Wellie Wishers( not the big dolls and not the baby dolls but the smaller ones in between) she specifically asked for Camille.. then I got the book and an outfit to go with it.. then the Birthday Barbie for 2017 and a new Kindle ( She has always had my hand me downs which is fine but in 2015 I bought her a new one for Christmas to have her own but then my Kindle stopped working and I started using her new one and took it over completely and so with the prices dropping dramatically on the Kindles we decided to treat her to her own for her birthday)... so... at any rate.. next week.. busy- well.. unknown potentially really busy or just busy- We have the Counting Crow/Matchbox 20 concert on Monday night.. on set on Tuesday and Wednesday and then after set on Tuesday we have to get down to Hollywood for an audition for a feature length movie filming in September in Puerto Rico!! and then the unknown with Mcdonalds.. which would most likely shoot on the 3rd with wardrobe on the 2nd.. but we were hoping to head to San Diego the night of the 3rd - for the birthday weekend.. we are doing the zoo on Friday the Sea World on Saturday and then LEGOLAND on our way home on Sunday.. then we have another week of camp.. but we may have to go between camp and the chemistry tests down in Santa Monica during that week ... I don't know yet.. then off to Anchorage where I get to hug my sweet baby boy... It will have been over two months since I have held him... but if everything works out.. we will leave on the 14th and Adrienne might be coming down the night of the 16th for a few days.. and then we are headed back up to Anchorage over Labor Day weekend for the fair.. Rainey is really excited about the state fair.. I love the state fair especially in early September when the trees are turning colors and it is getting chilly out at night.. and dark... love , love, love it.. Oh and we need to get in tons and tons and tons of math work between now and the 11th... We should have been working on math this morning.. but we do have Saturday and Sunday to catch up.. although I did get a text about a playdate this weekend here.. with a girl that used to live here but moved a mile or so away so we will most likely do that on Sunday .. after math :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home