Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10

Planning a quiet afternoon and a call comes in for an audition tomorrow for a series regular on a Disney show !!! which means learning lines this afternoon and being ready for Skyping this evening for coaching - So right now we have the following possibilities - the KFC commercial- which shoots this week - a feature film (movie theatre) a game show regular - a new comedy series for falltime with a huge star - and now the Disney- All good - at any rate- I am not sure if I mentioned I only have the one email which is brenda@***Alaska.com all lowercase - you have to fill  in the *** :) since this is so public- but I do get messages and I don't ignore them on purpose - I just am always going in one direction or the other and by the time I remember its late at night or really early in the mornings - so email works good for me as opposed to the phone... but I do get the messages if a message is left and I do think a visit to St. George would be awesome probably just Rainey and myself- St. George because of Gail and it would give Rainey time to visit with her kids and they have a huge pool in the backyard. Then I would have time to visit :) at any rate it would have to be on a Saturday afternoon into a Sunday and either back late on Sunday night or really early on Monday morning.. I usually know if we have any auditions on Monday mornings by Friday afternoon- so if nothing I could come back on a Monday- the only other issue is that Rainey has Camp on Monday the 24th of July so if it was the 22nd and 23rd we would have to come back that night on the 23rd but the 15th and 16th - could be open except for the possibility of the KFC shooting on Sat the 15th but I think it would be the 14th -  at any rate if I knew the dates it would be easier - and then on the 31st - Rainey has been invited to ride on a the tour bus with a rock band to a concert - and we would follow behind. Can't say yet who but it is pretty cool. OK so there is all of that.. I have to go- if you can email the dates that would be awesome and I can figure it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home