July 1st
How on earth did it get to be July 1st already? It is nice to have a few days off without a ton of activities except for the ones that are relaxing and without times attached to them. Yesterday Rainey and I went to the outlet mall about an hour from here and had a really nice time looking around- it was only about 75 degrees and felt so good outside. We did some math when we got home and then our test for Lexia - I am planning on doing Lexia one more time because I feel that it is a really good program and that we were rushing a bit towards the end back when I had to finish our year in March- so she took the test to place her and she is at 4.5 which is halfway through 4th grade so that is really good and the plan is to finish that level which is 16 and then the first half of 5th is 17 and the last half of 5th is 18- before we go up for our meeting the middle of August- then we can start the 6th grade Lexia for the actual school year- After that we went swimming for an hour - we generally have been swimming most every night unless we get back after 6 pm - I try to take her out from 6-7 - it feels very refreshing after the heat during the day! She was sound asleep at 9:30 pm last night ! we have some exciting acting things happening right now and I am currently in the "cone of silence" but I can say that we may have some BIG things happening soon- think Netflix and ABC- and that is all I can say! So today we are headed over to Lakeshore Learning - our school allotment starts today as long as I pay and then I can turn the receipts in when we go in August to our meeting but the fiscal year starts on July 1st- and then on Saturdays they have activities for the kids while the parents shop- then after that we are headed to see Cars 3- and then home to enjoy looking at our Lakeshore "loot" - feels like Christmas today :) -so not planning to head up to Anchorage in July - Tom has to go up but just for the day to look at some projects but then we will be going together in August - as long as the big news is not happening on those days or if it is we can still get away that weekend. It is important for her to have her education in line for her work permit so they generally are ok with taking time off for that activity- I think I already mentioned going to the San Diego Zoo for her birthday- the sleep over in the tents with the animals right outside... and then make a movie camp again the end of July-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home