Whirlwind Weekend-
I called into the school on Friday morning to find out what our date would be in August and as I was waiting I was also looking on Alaska Airlines to make sure that there were reasonable tickets at that time when I saw that they had a low mileage ticket that day into Anchorage and a low one on Sunday night - then I checked to see if I could get into Burbank on the low mileage ticket and it was available- almost a miracle this time of year- so I went in and told Tom ( he knew I had been looking for tickets) and he agreed with me that it was a slow weekend for Rainey and it made sense for me to go up and celebrate Baby Bear's birthday and a bit of mine with Adrienne and Baby- all of this by 10 am- I had to leave the house at noon to make it to LAX- which I did... I did not tell Adrienne that I was coming up but sent her some text messages with pictures of myself and Baby Bear in them as sort of clues for her to figure out ( she did not :) but at any rate I was in the middle seat out of LAX but they upgraded me from Seattle to Anchorage on a mileage ticket and I did not have anyone sitting by me the whole way to Anchorage - I finally called Adrienne when I was in Seattle because she is using the car and I needed to be picked up !! I have to get Rainey ready for an audition but I will continue my weekend story soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home