Thursday, May 4, 2017

May 4th

Well.. we had all of our stuff from before delivered yesterday- it is interesting to see items that you have not had in almost 5 months. I was most excited about our homeschool items. We had a very, very nice homeschool and it is good to be putting it all back together. I also started getting items in Anchorage and so when I get that stuff shipped down I can incorporate it into what we currently have right now. I also discovered a Lakeshore Learning store about 15 minutes away and have signed up to get 15% off anytime and then coupons through text and coupons when I shop... not to mention they have tons and tons of amazing items that are on sale or that are clearance - incredible... so..we now have some really cool math kits for multiplying, dividing and fractions and more.. then we found a Hanna Andersson store that is pretty close.. not as close as I would like but it is ok- much better than ordering online and waiting two weeks to get anything and then having it not fit and having to mail it back and end up with a ton of gift cards to order more to start the process over again. Rainey had two auditions today. One was for Target and the other for Uber - last night she did a self tape for an episode on a Netflix show that if she got the job would shoot in Vancouver.  Making Pork chops for dinner, rice and gravy, cream style corn and garlic bread. We have been having to eat out for every meal for the past few weeks and it feels good to be back in my own kitchen making food that we like and it a fraction of the cost of eating out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home