Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving-

Tom and Rainey are working on the stuffing. First they had to make the cornbread and then cook the bacon and now they are assembling the stuffing and will be putting it in the turkey soon and then we can put the turkey in the oven - I am picking up the living room and dining area so that we can enjoy a sit down Thanksgiving dinner instead of using our trays. I am sure I have enough teaching supplies for the next 3 years at least with just some grade level textbooks added. I have added pictures- you can see my area with all the learning supplies and then I have one of Rainey's desk area that she uses and has liberally decorated :) and then the art project we finished last night for our  Thanksgiving day table and then her Christmas list plastered all over the wall and finally our decorations on top of the fireplace. I am getting ready to move into the bedroom and do some tidying up in there - Rainey has Mario on in there and is enjoying some game time- she is busy enjoying corn bread and bacon this morning - I know she likes bacon but had no idea she enjoyed corn bread. Looking forward to spending some time with Adrienne and Baby bear this weekend. Not looking forward to the cold or the long trip up there. I am heading up on miles so no upgrade is going to be happening - I have actually almost hit my 75,000 this year, after next weekend I will just have one r/t to Anchorage before the end of the year - I am not and I mean not planning on doing that next year. I was thinking once a month but I am now rethinking that once every six weeks is just fine. Rainey had her hair cut yesterday. She goes to an awesome salon down on Melrose. Very upscale, funky and busy! we love it there. Then we went up to Universal Studios and went to see the Fantastic Beasts movie - when we came out of the theatre it was dark and the tree in front of the cinema on citywalk was incredible- huge- gorgeous- festive and literally magical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home