November 12-
It has been so warm the past few days- in the low 80's and so nice. On Tuesday 8th I went to town and picked up Adrienne, Halen and Baby Bear and went to Title Wave bookstore and spent about an hour. They had to be somewhere and I had to drive back out to the valley to finish packing my suitcases and to lock up the house. I had offered to take them to Chuckee Cheese on my way to the airport but by the time I got there it was almost 9 pm and they had already been there for an hour and so we decided to go have dinner at Gallo's and then off to the airport- It was an easy 5 hour trip back to Los Angeles but the traffic was really bad. Normally I come in on a Sunday morning early and the traffic is pretty easy but this time it took Tom about an hour and a half to get down there in the traffic and getting home was bad- I was exhausted like I usually am when I fly all night and so after opening up the suitcases and seeing the stuff I brought back from Nancy's store and all the Christmas decorations I had to take a nap. We had a 6pm Target callback that night and on Thursday morning got a call that she was on hold for Target and then a few hours later that she did get the Target job. She has wardrobe on Monday and then they are going to shoot either Wed or Thursday - she also has a callback for Mcdonalds on Monday after Wardrobe for Target and if she gets that job they shoot on Thursday so it would be great if Target shot on Wed but we will see what happens. Anyway I was planning on going up to Anchorage tomorrow but think I am just going to stay down here because it sounds like a busy week - at any rate back to Thursday the 10th we had a 3 pm audition and then a 4:20 audition the first one was a breeze but the 2nd one ended up being 2.5 hours which happens but not very often. Friday we were pretty open - got some cleaning done, some laundry done, some school work done and some Christmas decorating done plus we had Cerris - she comes over on Wed and Fridays - Rainey's acting coach. They prepared for her class today and for the Barbie lines for the Mcdonalds callback for Monday. I am hoping that we can get a lot and I mean a lot of schoolwork done today and tomorrow - I have some really cute videos of Baby Bear but not sure how to get them on here. Not sure what we are doing for Thanksgiving- one minute I was thinking of Anchorage and flying up on Thanksgiving and getting stuff done around the house meaning mainly moving everything out but the next minute I am thinking of just staying down here and doing that the next week which I think is what the plan is going to be- it is just hard to plan when you really cannot plan. I need to get Rainey ready for class.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home