October 22
I have about 10 minutes before I need to help Rainey get ready for commercial class. She really enjoys her commercial class on Saturday. Yesterday we got her expander put into her mouth and surprisingly enough she is ok with it- I was expecting way more negativity but it seems she understands the need for it and is making the best of the situation. We really like her dentists down here as well as her orthodontist Dr. A.
Well, it snowed in Anchorage- I have been parking out in long term parking to save a few dollars through the spring, summer and fall but on my way to the airport last week I decided to park underneath in short term parking for the covering because I did not have a scraper in the car nor gloves - it was beautiful and in the low 50's the week I was there but I knew snow was coming - and I like to wear my sandals up on the plane to stay comfy on the plane and did not want to have to hike through a parking lot of snow - so I planned ahead and parked in the parking garage and I am super happy that I did because it did snow. On my list this time is a pair of gloves to keep in the car as well as a scraper and maybe a small broom- I find that keeping a broom by the front door of the house works out really well for wiping off the car - or just keeping your car in the garage but most of the time at our house - I had the groceries and it was so much easier just to pull up in front with the groceries - sometimes I would unload and then put the car in the garage but at this point that does not really matter :) only that the car is not going to be covered in snow!! the next thing I have to do it figure out the tire situation. I just started driving the Terrain again and Adrienne used it for several years and then Jake (cousin) has had it for the past 6 months for watching Pepper but since we brought pepper down here the car is back and since the house sold and I did not want to pay storage for two vehicles I sold the truck and we are now driving the Terrain. Which is a good AWD Alaskan vehicle it is just that the tires are a bit worn out and I tried to get them changed while I was up there last week but every place was packed and so my plan was to change them this week but now it has snowed and most every place will be packed. Things are so hard to do when it is just yourself and only one car- in the past we would simply drop off a vehicle in the morning and have whatever needed done taken care of and then we would go pick it up at the end of the day. I personally do not want to spend hours sitting at a tire place - and then on top of that I have no idea how the engine is doing and would like to have them take a peek at that and make sure everything looks good -
I have to get lot 3 cleaned off this week and a huge portion of it is rock used on the house but lot 3 is not being bought by the people that are buying the house but the house people want the rock and so I said that I might be able to get it moved over to lot 4 but who knows. - Time is up

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home