Feb 3
Trying to keep this updated so if you read my blog- you might want to check back a bit more frequently :) Rainey and I are off to Disneyland today- tomorrow is her half birthday and the plan was for us to go down today and spend the night at the Disneyland Resort but then plans changed... as they usually do- Tom ended up not going to Anchorage on Monday night which allowed me to go up there tomorrow morning instead of Friday afternoon ... I am planning on having dinner with Adrienne when I arrive and then doing a bit of shopping for baby. I sure hope I can sleep while I am up there with the ghost issue and all... we have always suspected that the house was haunted although no one had ever lived in it but our family. The other owner built the cabin in 1975 and only lived in the cabin. The only room in the house that was done was the upstairs bedroom and bathroom and that was reached by a set of construction, rickety steps straight up and even the moving guys where a bit worried about the stability of those old stairs so Walter, who was in a wheelchair, did not live in the house. He was planning on putting in an elevator which is the spot that we now have our current steps for the house. Anywho.... the house was built in 1995 and we bought it in 2005 and so nobody had lived in the house. Now anyone who has lived in the cabin can tell you that the cabin is for sure haunted... you can hear voices all the time and noise even when you are the only one out there but the house.. well, over the years I suspected just because of doors shutting when its only me there or the same thing of hearing people talking or just feeling cold spots and then coming back through a bit later and it being the same temp as the rest of the room but the last time Tom was up there he actually saw a lady standing at the end of our bed on the left hand side and he can describe her.. and then the next night there was a guy on the other side of the bed and again very descriptive. When he shut his eyes and opened them back up they were gone but he is sure of what he saw. Now Renae had a friend over about this same time and she did not know of this yet and her friend saw the woman and it was the same description of Tom's ghost. The last time I was up there I was sure I was not going to sleep a wink but actually had the best sleep up there in a long time.. go figure.. I had thought about just staying in a hotel but the ghosts are not aggressive and I have never seen them .. just the idea creeps me out.. now I understand why Renae stays up all night and sleeps during the day.:) and the truth is ... it could just be our imaginations on overdrive and probably is but .. it is a good story.. ok well the park opens at 10 am and its 8 am so by the time I drive down there and park and ride the tram into the park and get through the check security bag point and into the line to get into Disneyland we should be right on time. I love my Southern California passes to Disneyland.. which reminds me I need to find our Disney necklaces for our pins in case we want to purchase a new one or trade one. Tootaloo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home