Feb 9th- Tuesday
So... we went to Disneyland... made it back up here (Hollywood Area) around 3:30 because we needed to go by the bank - I had a deposit to make but I also needed to get a paper notarized before heading to Anchorage... it took a long time but three stops later we had the paper notarized and we were back in the apartment about 6:30 in time to call our realtor to touch base and to have the groceries delivered between 7-8 AND to have my mattress delivered by 9 pm but it did not make it until the next day and guess what? it did not matter by that point because I was in Anchorage.
Anchorage- I left at 10:30 from Burbank- quick switch in Seattle with an arrival in Anchorage at 4:09 pm. It was nice to get there in the daylight.. it felt alive and refreshing when most of the time lately it just seems cold and dark up there. I met Adrienne at The Dimond Center and we went to La Mex for dinner and then back to the mall for a short time - we picked up some cute maternity outfits for her at Old Navy. I dropped her off around 6:30 pm and headed out to the house. It was pouring down rain by this point, it was dark and I was having a hard time figuring out how to work the wipers worked as I was getting deluded with water as I passed semis's at any rate it stopped around Eagle River and was a nice drive out to the valley.. the evening - well, did not go that great with my house guest but I was tired and went to bed. Friday - I had errands to run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home