October 28th
I have a flaw- well, several of them but today I will focus on two -
I do not like to do office work- and I do not like to organize
The office work one is probably the worst one because I tend to have piles and piles of paper all in piles that I have no idea what to do with or where to find anything when I need to find something - and finally months and months later when I finally do something I just end up throwing papers away because they are no longer relevant. I have tried in the past to buy every office supply one might need to take care of this situation as well as making to do folders and on and on but nothing keeps. I do not like dealing with unpleasant matters which is most of my paperwork and I do not like dealing with regular matters either and put them off until I have to actually get them done. I have been planning on cleaning and organizing my area in the office which has been a pigsty for about 10 months now and I come up with these amazing plans like just doing 1 hour a day until it is done but that never happens and on and on it goes. Today is the day that I am going to do something about it -I am going to file all this paper and clean out the closet and organize toys - my area tends to accumulate toys :) but this has to be done after I finish my coffee - give Rainey a shower- blow dry her hair- give her some breakfast- get dressed myself and head down to Sunset Blvd for an audition this morning.When we get back we have to get ready for another audition but my plan is to incorporate organizing with school at the same time. I do need to get some laundry done and do the dishes and think about dinner because a 6 pm audition on a Friday is going to mean an hour in traffic heading down and a half hour to hour there and an hour home and getting home around 7:30 - 8 pm it is nice to have something in the crockpot ready to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home