Friday, February 24, 2017

Feb 24th

The pictures are in the post below-

These pictures were taken in a few different spots but the main ones were on Olvera Street
in downtown Los Angeles on Monday the 20th of Feb- Olvera Street is the oldest part
of downtown Los Angeles- Cerris lives a few miles away in an awesome loft and Rainey
and I went down to do a voice over and also to prep for her audition the next day- which is
a movie that is being filmed in South Africa- at any rate we were down there and after doing
the work portion we got in Cerris's car and we headed over to Olvera Street for some shopping and dinner. They made the guacamole right at the table and Rainey loved watching them make it and she pretty much devoured the dip with her chips. We were down there for the horrible rain storm- I have never been in any storm like that before and it was a bit scary. We are back in Alaska now and it is
snowing outside - Rainey and Baby Bear are playing - need to get Rainey ready for gymnastics in a little bit and figure out if I am taking Baby Bear into Anchorage or if Adrienne is going to meet me
in Eagle River for the trade off -
So a bit of an update - The house did not sell to the buyers who were slated to by it in December- they were going for a VA loan and he said we had 5 bedrooms and the septic was enough for 3 bedrooms  he was counting the upstairs living room and the cabin- Our lease was up in January in LA and I wanted to come home for a while- step back and regroup- Rainey's agent and manager were fine with us using Alaska as our base but we have to fly down for big auditions which is why we were there for a week because she had two pilots, two episodes and two feature film auditions as well as working on lines for feud at Technicolor studio in Burbank. It also gave us time to drive around
and see where we would like to live when we come back to LA. I was hoping to stay in Alaska for a while and enjoy the house and just relax but we have sold the house again and it should be done by the end of April or sooner so ---- it is just nice to have the big kitchen to work in and cook- to have the cement floors for Baby Bear to ride his car around on - just not feeling closed in - in a small apartment. I have Rainey in PE twice a week - gymnastics - music class and art class - I was going to start ballet but was thinking if we were here for a while so now I think I will wait. We went in to see her Agent when we were down this time - they are in Beverly Hills on Wilshire and the parking is horrible - another reason I have to live out of the city- we are looking to go about 45 minutes out where it is more suburban living and only have to go in a few times a week. So Rainey will be on Feud on FX it starts March 5th but she is in episode 3 and I am thinking that would be Sunday March 19th- She plays Bette Davis's daughter-  Ok. I need to get running. (Not literally :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home