May 6th
I have almost all of the boxes unpacked- I should have them done by tomorrow evening. Then I need to hit the stuff in the garage but since I know a ton of the garage stuff is Raineys I really wanted to get some sort of a toy box or two in order to keep her room organized. Then of course all the boxes sent down from AK and lord knows where all of that stuff is going to go at this point. I bet if I just left it there that in 6 months I would completely forget what is in the boxes.... Rainey went to Commercial class today - Scott was happy to see the "prodigal child return" and gave her a big hug and said "welcome home" - she really enjoys commercial class. While she was in class Tom and I did some grocery shopping and lottery ticket buying :) and when we got home I made meatballs with gravy and put them in the oven on low and the house (town) smells divine. I am convinced that it was my meatballs that finally sold the house in Alaska - It is cold and wet outside today - Rainey is downstairs working on an art project with art supplies we just opened in one of the boxes. I was looking for a new science curriculum so I can throw away the one I had last year which is just not user friendly- probably why they discontinued it from the classrooms and why it was so darn cheap on Amazon. I am excited to be going back up to see my chunk a munk... he loves his gramma !!and spend some time with Adrienne but I think she wants me to babysit while she and Jess go camping or fishing so I am not sure how much time that will be but chunk a munk and gramma can have fun - I just need to make sure I have the stroller because ... you guessed it .. that baby weighs a ton. :) so.. we are back to normal living.. I ordered a treadmill the other day and intend to start getting some exercise in on a daily basis.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home