Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tueday

Headed down to Santa Monica this morning- need to get those two looks shot so we can move forward on the new pictures. Then back home for a short time - need to go over lines for class tomorrow a few times and I wanted to run to the kids used clothing store (if I have time) and see if they have anything to add to the Thanksgiving/Christmas/Halloween look that I need to put together to then head back to the Hollywood area for an audition at 4:45 and then traffic home- lots and lots of traffic home.. I am thinking if we get out by 5:30 ish we will be home around 6:30 ish... so when I am home after the pictures I am going to put something in the crockpot so dinner will be ready when we get back- and then eat dinner - run lines- play some games (educational) we have been playing a lot of Blurt which is a great way to learn vocabulary words and spelling and thinking all in one game and the cards have easier questions on one side and harder ones on the other so it makes the game a bit more challenging for both of us. We have also been playing "Are you ready for 4th grade game show" from Lakeshore- we are about 15 minutes from a Lakeshore - love all of their products.. We are also in the middle of reading Anne of Green Gables and it would be nice to get a few chapters in before bed.... So - that is our day time to get started with shower/hair and clothes... at least the clothes will be easy since they were already picked - oh the choices that were picked from the ones you saw from yesterday - the orange dress - the simple one with the neck and no sleeves and then the flowery black one with all the little flowers on it with the raspberry leggings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home