June 29th
Quick post- everything is clean- everyone is clean- and the only thing left are my clothes in the dryer :) which I am waiting on before heading out to run errands so I thought I would type a few lines on my blog- The movie yesterday was fun with Matthew and his mom- we saw Alvin Chipwrecked- it held my interest - tonight is food truck night- we did not have a food truck last Thursday so we are all hoping one shows up tonight. It is something that happens once a week on Thursday :) a different food truck is here from 5:30 pm to 9 pm and it is fun to try different foods and not have to cook and do dishes or head out to a restaurant but get food and enjoy it in your own home. We did go to the Spaghetti Factory on my birthday - I had mainly celebrated it in Anchorage earlier in the month and then will go out with the ladies the next time I am up there. Rainey had an audition on my birthday for a feature film and that took up a ton of the day with practicing lines - getting ready- going to be coached - traffic- parking - the audition itself... etc.. but we got it done and we will see what happens. I did want to put down my address- we have the mail forwarded each week - so I do get the mail. it is 1150 S. Colony Way #3-370 Palmer, Alaska 99645 I had forgotten that I had not given that address out after we moved. I was thinking of getting a box down here but since I have it forwarded it seems like an unneeded extra expense and those boxes are expensive - you would be surprised. So not sure if we will head back to LEGOLAND this weekend or if we will go over to Six Flags with Matthew and his family or both but both sound a bit overwhelming :) oh I forgot they are not available this weekend so we will see what happens. I had been thinking of driving down by Malibu and up the coast line a bit with Rainey one of the days - that sounds like fun- maybe bring some beach stuff if we find a spot to stop. OK my clothes should be dry- off to find the recycle place for cardboard- life is so different down here :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home