July 5th
I love the new book club book- The last book club was on April 9th which is when the books were passed out and I have had it since April 9th- probably before that since I am the one that orders the books and brings them to pass out- so this book I have been carrying around with me and finally it landed on the table next to the bed- I actually read one chapter back in April but that was all- the next book club was planned for July 2nd but then got moved to July 9th and now has been moved to August 12th- but the point is that I looked at how many chapters were in the book - 45 and decided that if I read a chapter or two each day I would have the book read by the next book club- So on Sunday I read one chapter - on Monday I read 3 chapters and yesterday I read 14 chapters - it is so good. It is called America's First Daughter about Patsy Jefferson- such a good book- I am going to start part two today- at the rate I am enjoying the book I will be finished by the weekend - :) Everything starts fresh today - the new classes for the 2017 season - back to learning lines for class- we had a nice weekend- Rainey and I saw Captain Underpants instead of Cars 3 and we got our season passes for Six Flags and went for a few hours (way hot) and we decided to come back either in the evenings or in a few months when it cools waayyy down ! We have done science experiments- found a place to start playing golf- went out to dinners/lunches- made cupcakes and cookies- played hours and hours of games- got our Wii U working and discovered we had the wrong disc- enjoyed Baskin Robbins treats in the hot evenings - went swimming- and just had a really nice laidback weekend. I actually got 20,000 steps in on my fitbit on Monday :) Well, I need to get moving - lots to do today !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home