Monday, July 17, 2017

July 17th

I talked with Adrienne last night and it doesn't appear that there will be a trip to Oregon in August- We will just be coming back from Alaska - for testing which has to happen- and even if I came up for a few days to watch Baby Bear - Rainey would not be able to because of scheduling - and Adrienne says her friends have not even been talking about it and so it is pretty much a no go-and if she was just going to go on a trip she would come down here so ... anyway Portland in August is not in the planning anymore- Rainey is moving onto the next phase for the Netflix show- they call it a chemistry test- and I know they want to start filming in August- or towards the end of August- also we are filming the feature film during the next 3 weeks- she has work days and hold days but it should be fun watching a movie being filmed-and it is out near us so the driving will be minimal. Rainey and I went down to the Lakeshore outlet yesterday- wow! so many good deals.. I need to get more focused on school work - but it is summertime  so we have been enjoying getting out and doing things which is pretty cool as well- as sitting inside and doing school work. We have been getting out to the pool for at least an hour most evenings - I have to slather us in sunscreen and Rainey usually wears a hat- I try to wait until the sun is almost ready to go behind the buildings and so it is still warm but we don't have the sun shining directly on us- Ok well I need to get moving- I just wanted to update on the idea of the Portland trip !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home