July 12th
I actually wouldn't mind a trip over to St. George but I am thinking of driving- it is really not that far and I enjoy driving- the last time I flew from Phoenix to Las Vegas and rented a car and drove to St. George I vowed never to do it again- by the time I drive to LAX ( which is going to be the cheapest or even Burbank) it has to be certain times of the day because of traffic and then check in and wait to board and then just going to St. George there is a stop in another city and I am looking at 5-6 hours right there -and lots of hassle - If I just drive - I get in the car - load up some snacks- an ice cooler with waters- have an audible book ready - have all Rainey's electronics charged and off we go.. if I leave early in the morning say 7- I can be there at 1 pm or earlier with the hour time change- then have all afternoon and evening to visit - and have breakfast and visit for a bit on Sunday and take off about 1 or 2 in the afternoon and be back about 8 pm-I have not been over to St. George since October of 2015 and I have not visited with Gail since she was in Alaska in Feb of 2016 - so I am overdue for a visit. Of course I have no idea if they are going to be there but even if they were not it would be fun to visit. I guess if they were not then Las Vegas would work but i'm not hot on Las Vegas - it's like visiting Los Angeles - and is so hot and crowded this time of year - so I am thinking I would not interested in Las Vegas- I like St. George because I have good memories of mother there and I just feel good in St. George and I love the drive from Mesquite to St. George- Anyway those are my thoughts- Tom is in Anchorage today- I decided not to go tonight- Adrienne already had plans to go to Seward on Friday - this is Jess's week off and so they have already made plans- and it really was not worth it for a short visit - and right now.. I need to get stuff done around here - like school work :) and cleaning - and then we are supposed to do something with Nikki (producer) and her kids on Friday so...no Anchorage.. I really just want to see Baby Bear- I wish Adrienne could just bring him down here. Anyway- not sure what Rainey and I are doing today - I know we need to spend at least an hour on lines for class tonight- and then go do something fun- Surpisingly we do not have any auditions today -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home