Friday, July 21, 2017

7/21

Loading pictures of Rainey today onsite- we were actually at a really unique location- the Mountain View Mausoleum in Alta Dente California- it was extremely pretty with all the stained glass but creepy as well because of the walls being full and I mean everywhere you looked full of dead people and urns all over the place - and chapels and it just went on and on... I would say we had some "teaching" moments today- not often that an 8 year old gets to visit a Mausoleum...of such magnitude.. or any for that matter... maybe if we were in Louisiana.. but no trip there planned in the near future.. Rainey's hair is getting long but I cannot have it cut until the 3rd of August at least- but I have an appt for  her in Anchorage a few weeks after that and by that time it will be super long... it will have to be long in both movie camps- She loves her make a movie camps- and we have two coming up with a week in between but that week she is on set for two days  and then I would like to head out on the 3rd for her birthday if possible.. I made an eggplant lasagna to put in the over before we left today so it was nice to get home and have something yummy ready to go in the oven.. and today is the day Rainey  has been waiting a year or more for.... the sequel to Descendants and it is going to be on the Disney channel in an hour and a half... they are playing the first one right now and she is totally engrossed in it - I am going to take an hour and get out my new Sharpie highlighters and my new sticky note flags and my new Patsy Jefferson biography and start reading.. I mentioned that I finished the book club book on her and really enjoyed it .. so much that I bought an earlier book to enjoy and have more information when we have book club.. the last book I started reading more on and about was about Anne Morrow Lindbergh and another one was Ernest Hemingway- we tend to like biographies in our book club.. I have the next book for everyone on my desk waiting for me to take them up to ANC- I really miss Baby Bear.. I should have planned a July trip... two months is way too long in between visits.. anyway.. tootaloo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home