Aug1/2
Has anyone seen the news about this new Netflix show? They just started announcing it yesterday! Sounds pretty interesting :) if you know what I mean.... the concert last night was amazing.. such a treat to be "treated" like a VIP-it is hard to describe the experience but we had great seats and halfway through the concert Nikki came to get Rainey and took her back by the sound board.. Rainey had earplugs in during the show.. then she met a ton of people.. people from the new show- she fell asleep on the way home..I had thought ahead and brought her a blanket .. when we got home she got her jammies on and went right to bed.. this morning .. she has to be on set at 4pm at the mansion but she has the 4:15 audition in Hollywood for the movie that films in Puerto Rico.. so everyone is working on that and I am just waiting on .. if we are going to have to go down early so we can make it by 4 pm or if they are cancelling it... who knows but at least we know that she is not on set tomorrow so if Mcdonalds did want her which I do not know because we had to wait so long to find out if she was available.. she could be there.. wherever "there" is? I am going to go to the store soon.. I want to put some meatballs in the crockpot so that when we do get home .. we have some food hot and ready.. I can just make some rice and a salad and be good to go.. I wish I could get my blogger to work on my phone.. or figure out how to get pictures off of my phone to put on here. I may need to get rid of the app and then reload it.. but not right now..
Next day- wow.. that was intense we were on set until 11:45 pm.. Rainey turned into a "pumpkin" at 12:30 so they finished just in time.. Rainey had a great time.. she got to be involved in the ending exciting scenes.. and did a such a good job.. it was really pretty when it got dark and all the sparkling white lights turned on outside.. you could hear the crickets - nice.. but that was a wrap for Home Invaders and now we are onto the next project.. until I hear differently that includes learning lines for tonight's class and doing 4th grade math assessments this afternoon :) only 2 more days until "the birthday" ... right now it looks like we are going to be able to leave for San Diego tomorrow after traffic dies down in the evening.. or if we don't hear anything we might head out early ... there is always the chance that we might have to drive back up on Friday but they (manager and agent) are trying to keep that day free for her birthday.. I am so excited to see that sweet baby... only 9 days and a few hours.. :) our first stop will be Fred Meyer's - baby loves Fred Meyer shopping with grandma... we have to pick out our balloon for the weekend.. we have to get fruit from the free fruit area... we usually need to take a stroll through kids clothing .... and sometimes.. the toy aisle.. then we smell the flowers..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home