Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday

Were has the week gone? Today is a dark day on set so it is a chance to get some homework done and get some self taping done and a callback for Target and then a few other auditions if they can make the times workout - Tom is not going to Anchorage until Sunday night - he is going to be with Rainey on set and I am going to be in the audience. Rainey's acting coach Cerris is going to try and come on Friday afternoon - Rainey is going to be on set for the first show in the  playroom with Russell and then on the set with the kids for the 2nd show on Friday afternoon- which is the one I will be attending in the audience and then I think she will be on Saturday and Sunday- and that will be the end or like they say down here... it's a wrap !! This is good for Tom because it gives him a chance to be on set - because most of the time when it is a one day job I am the one that goes with her... so it gives him an opportunity to be part of everything -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home