Friday
I love Friday's - not sure why in particular but this Friday the My Little Pony movie is coming out.. I am not going to take Rainey today but I will sometime next week early in the day - then today is tennis and I really enjoy going to Rainey's tennis lessons... she is pretty good for just starting out- and the weather has cooled down - our windows have been cleaned so we were able to put the screens back on and now we have this wonderful fall breeze - and because of that fall breeze it has motivated me to make crockpot meatballs for dinner to have when we come back from tennis tonight.. We had a good time at Disneyland yesterday it is nice to spend time with family - we were so tired when we got home.. I stopped at our Mcdonalds for some food - it was 9 pm by the time I got back up here.. and Tom surprised us by taping Survivor and so we got to watch Survivor while eating our Mcdonalds.. :) I then went to sleep and slept until 8 am this morning.. which is unusual for me.. all that fresh air and walking yesterday ! So then we find out that Rainey has an audition for a huge Christmas movie that is filming in Toronto starting in January and there are lots and lots of lines that she needs to memorize by Monday at 4pm.. so.. you guessed it .. learning lines weekend for us!! it would be a spectacular set because it has the North Pole and Santa and Mrs Clause and the elves etc.. one of the producers is Netflix ... We are starting a new round of Ortho on Monday - to widen Rainey's mouth so that the teeth can come down into place.. I think they are just doing the mold on Monday.. it is just such a pain going down there.. it is down on Sunset next to Beverly Hills and the parking is valet only and you have to have a doorman press the buttons on the elevator but they are good at what they do and if I don't have to go down there that often .. well that is good. Jess and Adrienne and baby are coming down on November 1st well that night so I will pick them up on the morning of the 2nd - spend some time doing touristy types of things and then take them down to the Disneyland area (they are not doing Disney but the Blizzcon thing) take baby with me for a few days and come back and get them on Saturday the 4th.. I still need to get my tickets for the 5th to Virginia but I am thinking since I already have to be at the airport on the night of the 4th - if I could just leave then it would be so much nicer than waiting till the next morning.. but I have the obligation with Cindy for the play at the Hollywood Bowl- so .. I am mulling over the situation and will make a decision soon. 1st quarter grades are due on the 13th - time flew by this quarter.. I have to work on getting narratives put together for each class and work product. I also have to make an appt to go up to Anchorage to meet with the counselor on a weekday before the beginning of November to get her work permit paperwork signed...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home