October 2, 2017
Here are some pictures from this weekend of Rainey, Baby and Halen- we were super busy on Friday I went to get new tennis shoes in the morning and then over to the used children's clothing store to pick out some toys to take up for the boys - Rainey went with me then we came home and she had a voice over audition to do and we had stuff to do to get ready to go - then we met up with Cindy and Matthew at Chuck e Cheese for lunch and to let the kids play- I had to be back by 3pm to run Pepper up to the sitter and back to the house to get Rainey ready for tennis we had tennis from 5:30 to 6:30 and back to the house to pack - we were on the road by 8:30 which was good and traffic was good and we found a spot right up front to park and we were TSA approved so super smooth going..
Saturday - We got to Anchorage at 4 am - it really wasn't overly cold but ok - we stayed on the 13th floor of the Sheraton overlooking the graveyard and city- amazing view - it was dark when we arrived so when I got up and looked outside it was like fall had magically appeared all the yellows and oranges and reds- so pretty - I shut the curtains and had Rainey come look and she was in awe as well... we picked the boys up at 9- I went through Mcdonalds to get them some food to bring back to the room- I needed to give Rainey a bath - we did not have time the day before... so we got all of that done.. and they had fun playing.. then we went to lunch where baby proceeded to puke all over the place and me in particular so I smelled like baby puke - it went in my purse and all over my shoes.. bless his heart... but then we dropped Tom off and headed out to the valley to go buy Nancy's store to pick up my stuff but the baby was running everywhere so she said she would bring it the next day to Darlenes house.. then we went to Bouncing Bears and met up with the Nolder family... and finally to the park where the pictures above were taken. .. back to Anchorage to pick up Tom and over to Gallo's on Artic for diinner... Baby was asleep by 9:30 and Halen and Rainey fell asleep about 11 pm.. Sunday Baby was up at 6:30- I had a pretty restless night.. but we needed to drop Halen and baby off at Adrienne's and then we went to breakfast at the Village Inn on Dimond - dropped Tom off and Rainey and I went to Barnes and Nobles.. she LOVES their spinach and artichoke Quiche.. and we bought books.. lots of books.. she is really starting to discover reading and I am totally open to providing reading material to fan that interest.. then we went out to Pt. Woronzof...and took a walk.. it was the absolute perfect Alaskan fall day.. we picked up Adrienne and baby and went to get Tom.. oh I did wash and vaccum out the car.. Tom drove us out to Darlenes in Chugiak because he needed the car for a meeting and so we got there at 2 and he picked us up at 6- we were talking about the previous book and our trip to Virginia next month... then we went back to the hotel and packed and headed to Sea Galley for dinner.. with Adrienne and baby and I had the bucket of crab.. it was sooo delicious ..I love seafood in Alaska.. Rainey shared with me... Then Adrienne dropped us off at the airport.. they actually had a fire drill go off and we had to go outside.. but we finally got on the plane.. and I literally slept the entire way.. it was so fast.. only 4 hours and 12 minutes.. down here.. we were back up to the house by 6:15 this morning.. picked Pepper up this afternoon and I am getting ready to make dinner.. And then go to bed.. early.. :) Rainey had such a good time with the boys... and it really was a super nice weekend...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home