Thursday, October 12, 2017

Thursday October 12th -

We went and practiced tennis this afternoon and Rainey wants to go back and practice more in the morning before class tomorrow night.. it is good exercise and practice  usually helps in a sport ! I am going to take her to the Discovery Cube tomorrow.. we like to have lunch (they have a super cute café with fun kid foods that are appealing to kids) and then they are doing the Spooky Science.. so that should finish up Science for us for the week and then on Saturday after her commercial class I am taking her to Underwood Farms for the fall festival .. it is a lot of fun and they do the tractor wagon rides and you can pick out your pumpkin in the field. On Sunday I need to do some school work towards Monday and Tuesday and then at 2 pm we are going with Cindy and Matthew on the Pumpkin Liner (train )
 
and then on Sunday night I am going to go up to Anchorage.. I need to take care of Rainey;s work permit and meet with her counselor and go over grades and work product/samples and then some other meetings/business while I am out in the valley and then to spend some time with Adrienne and Baby and then back on Tuesday night. I need to look in the storage sheds for some items and Adrienne wanted to use an office chair because hers broke so I was going to look around and find her one and maybe a desk if it is handy -
I signed Rainey up for a movie camp the 18- 22 of December so I was thinking of going to St. George on Friday the 15th - if nothing going on leaving early in the morning but if she has something then going in the afternoon or evening and staying the 16th and heading back on the afternoon of the 17th. I want to see the play at Tuacahn on the 16th it looks really good but I don't know if you have to get seats together but  I am afraid that if I wait to long then there will not be enough tickets and I only have that night. It starts at 7:30 pm. So I think I will wait a week or so and then let Julie know so if she wants she can get tickets.. or if we need to get them all at once by one person and then pay- anyway... I need to run to the store and get something to make for dinner.. 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home