Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday October 20

1. Everything got changed last Friday because after I wrote my blog she got a movie audition for the next day down in Marina Del Ray and then a commercial audition at 6 pm up near Universal so we had to stop all the plans and start learning lines - the movie audition was actually one that we  had self taped back in Alaska in March and they are now getting the movie going and so it was basically a call back and the good news was that we remembered most of the lines so it was not hard to get her into Character again- since there was so much time in between we went to The Grove(upscale mall near Beverly Hills) and had an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.. we were at the audition an hour early but luckily they were on time and Rainey got right in.. I think the call time was 6:15 and we were literally home by 6:15 pm. We did miss tennis but so far today everything is on track to make it to tennis.

2. I did not do the Underwood Farms on Saturday because I felt like it was too much with the Pumpkin Liner on Sunday and then going to Anchorage so we went to Lakeshore to do the project and for me to look around and pick up some school supplies.

3. The pumpkin liner - it was HOT- and Rainey was not feeling good- the train is not air conditioned so it was pretty miserable on the way out - it was fun- but in a not feeling good, this is a lot of effort type of way. I was happy to get home.. we rode with Cindy and Matthew and we did manage to pick a pumpkin to bring home.. one that I had to carry quite a distance :) when we got back I had dinner in the crockpot and so I was busy getting Rainey bathed and myself (after sweating all day) before leaving for the airport. I left here at 8 pm and it literally took me until 9:50 pm before parking the car in the parking garage.. we were to board at 10:50 but the plane we were getting on had just come in from Mexico and apparently it was full of mosquitos and so they had to put us on a different plane that was already closed down for the night and so by the time I left LAX it was after 1 in the morning and I was so TIRED!! I got to Anchorage and took a cab to the Sheraton- brrrrr- cold up there.. I think I got to my room a little after 6 am and opened up the window- snuggled under all the blankets and went to sleep for 2 hours - Adrienne was picking me up at 8:30 am.. so she picks me up and tells me the car has been acting up.. :( it was turning off on her on the way over at the red lights.. I drove it straight to Jiffy Lube and the topped of the oil but said I should take it to Midas... so I took it to Midas on Dimond.. it shut off at every red light on the way - I was getting super concerned.. the Midas place said they were too busy and to take it to the Midas on Northern Lights so I put on the hazard lights and drove slow trying not to get stopped at a red light... We  made it... I explained how I had to be out in the valley by 2 pm for my meetings.. they said it would take a while to diagnose and then get back to me.. so Adrienne and I walked across to Sears but it was closed and it was freezing and I was not dressed for walking around in Anchorage.. so I decided we would rent a car.. I called a cab and it took us back to the airport.. and since it was AFN that week they had no cars but one truck available.. one bright orange truck... I took it.. :) so here I am driving around in this bright orange truck that I am not familiar with ... anyhoo... I made it to everything... picked up Adrienne and Baby Bear at the Wasilla Walmart- ( they rode out with Jess) and we went to eat dinner and they came to the hotel for a while.. the house keys were at Midas so she had to wait for Jess to get back.. I think it was around 10 pm before they left and I crawled into bed ... I did get the car fixed... 618.00 dollars later.. I picked Adrienne up at 8 am and we went to Fred Meyers- and then we got coffee and went to Midas and I got the car and she and baby got out of the truck and into the car and I hugged them.. baby waved and said "bye" and I pulled out onto Northern Lights... honked the horn.. waved out the window and drove off.... to the airport.. my flight out of Anchorage was delayed by an hour.. but into Seattle and then LAX- I left the airport at 9:12 pm and was back up at the house by 9:52- pm.. and I have to do it all over tonight... book club is on Sunday and I have a hair appt that I  made 3 months ago on Saturday in the valley AND we were supposed to all go this weekend but they want to do some marketing with Carol Burnett and I think there is a good chance she is filming a Mini Cooper commercial but we will know by the end of today.. and she got a callback for a Movie that is filming in Toronto in January, Feb and March and so we have that and then on Wednesday she had another movie audition and then a callback... so I need to get started on lines.. I just was waiting for Rainey to finish her cereal so we can get started.

4. The good news is that we should make it to tennis tonight before I leave for the airport.. the bad news is that it is snowing/raining in Anchorage and the valley and the roads are pretty icy and dangerous so I am not looking forward to that.. but I am picking Adrienne and baby up at the Walmart in Wasilla after I get my hair done tomorrow and get to spend some time with them so that is good. Adrienne does not have to do her job so we are going to have a nice dinner in Wasilla at Evangelos.. and I am going by Nancy's store to visit (gossip) :) 

5. There is a commercial showcase on December 16th - just got the announcement yesterday- I told them that we already have plans... :) so unless she is filming a movie we are going to be in St. George on December 16th- I am looking forward to visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home