Wednesday
What a whirlwind last few days- we had a big audition due actually yesterday morning but we knew about it on Wed of last week but we also had a big one due on Friday but the one for yesterday was a self tape and so I decided to have Cerris coach and then self tape the audition for Rainey - because she told us that she had set up a room in her loft for self taping and was attempting to get clients - which sounded good to me so off we went on Saturday - around 4 pm to downtown LA - I had forgotten about the traffic but at any rate - I am going to shorten this story- we got it down and sent into Alex- next morning he sends an email basically saying the taping was awful and needed to be redone- which we kind of knew already by watching it ourselves but he cc'd Cerris who was beside herself and wanted to do whatever needed to make the situation right- I had to go birthday shopping that morning for Matthews birthday party and really did not have the time or energy to deal with the situation but it was due at 9 am on Tuesday and we landed at 5:36 am and that was why we were trying to get it done early - I set up a time with the regular self taping place we use for 9 am on Tuesday- Alex let Mavrick know that it would be done by 10 and not 9 and off we went to the birthday party from hell- at least from my point of view- Paintball outside in the middle of nowhere with the wind blowing dirt everywhere - it looked like a scene from the world ending- I told Cindy I would stay and help so I had to wear this awful mask on the course and I couldn't see or breath and I had to walk back and forth helping the 16 kids tighten their gear, get guns fixed that would not shoot, all while be dirt is covering me - Yuck!!! the kids had fun - when we got home we came right upstairs and put our clothes in the washer - then a short nap, bath ( I was really tired or I would have bathed first ) then up to Chili's for dinner and back to the house to finish backing and Rainey and I left at 8:30 pm for LAX - we landed in Anchorage around 4am - the good news was that it was 47 degrees most of the day and the mud and slush were gone so it made for really nice roads to drive out to the valley and back.. the bad news was that Rainey was not feeling good.. and by the end of the day neither was I - better good news was that we were upgraded on the way home in row 1 so it was a very comfortable ride back and Rainey slept the entire 4 hours and 48 minutes - going up was only 4 hours and 32 minutes - we have had one trip that was 4 hours and 12 minutes - but we had a great day with Adrienne we went to the hotel and slept in and then ordered some coffee and bacon from room service - we knew we were going to eat with Adrienne but wanted something in our stomachs- then we went by FM to get kleenex , boogie mist and another giant snowman balloon for baby- we picked them up at 11 and she dropped us off at the airport at 10:15 exactly- I remember because we had to be there by 10:15 at the latest to get our bags checked - we had a bunch of stuff to take back - by the time we got through security the plane was in final boarding but since we were in row 1 it worked out good.. we went to Bouncing Bears, Thrifters Rock, Nancy's store, Chocolate factory, lunch at Golden Corral - Dinner at Gallo's on Arctic and looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music - made for a very pleasant day- the mountains were amazing- I will not be back up there until the end of January but I think I am good for now... three weekends in a row - at any rate... things to do and people to see ... like the grocery shopping and the other people in the store shopping !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home