Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 3

* Monday- We studied in the morning and got ready to head to Grays- while we were gone Adrienne did the Memorial Day shopping ( we ran out of pickles - I had just bought an entire jar a few days before so when we were making the list I left off pickles because I figured we had a whole jar- little did I know that Rainey ate all but 4 pickles out of the jar :) so when I made the homemade potato salad and the cold tuna salad I had minimal pickles to use but it all turned out delicious... so off we went to Grays for the audition for Aladdin - I have the tape of it - the song and then the scene- I was in the room because they needed my phone for the song- I was so PROUD of Rainey- she just got out there in front of that camera and sang her little heart out- It was amazing!!! so to continue on this thread- moving forward to Friday- she got the roll of Jafar !! which is the roll she was actually wanting- I did not want her to have a HUGE roll but I didn't want her to have a roll like girl #3 if you know what I mean and Jafar is a pretty big roll so we have a lot of work ahead of us... they have double casts - they will be doing 4 shows and she is Jafar in two of the shows and then they want  her in a smaller roll in the other two shows but we will know what those are later on- so practice starts on June 9th- I need to get over to the dance store and get her the leotard and shorts and ballet shoes that they want them wearing for all of the rehearsals. Back to Monday-When we got home - I worked on the salads - we had hot dogs and burgers- we went swimming before dinner and got nice and cooled off and relaxed before dinner and then after dinner Raineys friends went swimming and so Tom took her back down and watched her while she went swimming- and I did something with her lines for a class that I needed to get done -

* Tuesday - This was an exciting day because at 8:15 am I got a call from Alex saying that he had gotten a call from the casting director of one of the auditions Rainey did and that they were very impressed with her self tape and would be forwarding it onto the director - and to make sure we would be available and that our passports were up to date. I have not heard anything since them but it was good because this particular casting director is out of NYC and is one of the top ones and just to get in front of  her is amazing but then to catch her attention is super good- we also studied lines for the Scene study class - did schoolwork and got ready for class leaving at 5:20 pm - Tom and I went to dinner after dropping her off at class -

*Wednesday - We had an audition for a role in a tv show called Future Man - Alex said that this casting person did a lot of tv comedy casting and was happy that they were calling Rainey out and seeing her- So we were trying to organize it so that they said they would see her between 3-5:15 and her class was 6-8 and the traffic coming could be bad that time of day so I think we made it down there around 4:30 and it was done pretty quick so we had a bit of time between that and class but it was all good -

*Thursday- We went to Universal for the day - The girls have finished book #2 so we were on our book number 2 visit :) Baby had so much fun! We usually start by eating at the three broomsticks - Rainey loves the way they cook chicken there - then we usually end with some sort of treat for the car on the way home- this time the girls had caldron cakes from Honeydukes - and I broke down and picked out a cupcake with this amazing shade of pink frosting- I literally ate half of it and called it quits which made me feel a bit sad because of the cost but baby and Rainey ended up sharing the rest of it that night when they were watching a movie-

*Friday - Rainey had her photoshoot - I am getting new pictures taken- using the old but I want more colorful, personality pictures and I feel like we captured exactly what I was looking for- and then gymnastics and Aerial class finished off with Pizza ordered for dinner - and it was a celebration of finding out what part she got in Aladdin-This was a new lady we are trying but I am looking forward to seeing what Kenneth Dolin can do in August


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home