June 3 part two
I had only made it to Friday and since I started blogging before going to the movie this morning I had saved what I had down so far but then when I got home and started again I just started from the screen that was open and I was afraid that I might lose what I had written unless I just went ahead and published what I had and then did a second part which is this part.
Saturday- so Rainey is going to be in the commercial showcase with the 10 and up class that is after the one she is currrently in so Scott asked if she could come to class halfway through the first one and stay for halfway through the second one next week - while she was in class Adrienne and baby and I went to Walmart and did a major shopping trip which we really needed because I had not been to the store in a few days - we finally got the dvd to work downstairs - we really do not watch any movies on DVD but I did buy Aladdin to watch over and over as needed over the summer - and not work but I needed to buy one which I did off of Amazon but it turned out not to be HDMI so on my way to take Rainey to class Tom called to tell me to pick up a different one - the one I got has 4X ability which I have no idea what it is and Adrienne told me our tv was not even 4x capable but if we want 4x we can watch them on this new DVD IF I get the 4x tv which is not something I even care about so I don't imagine unless we need it for something that Rainey is doing I need anymore of a tv than we have right now :) When we got home Tom and Rainey went to get the car washed - something they do almost every Saturday - it takes so long but they do a really good job - I stayed home to get paperwork and office stuff caught up on - I swear there are not enough hours in the day !!
Sunday - I have been wanting to see the new movie "BookClub" so I made time in my schedule to go this morning or rather at 11:50 and it was cute - I would not say it was fantastic or that I would want to see it again but cute is about all that I can say and I enjoyed my outing ! When I got back Adrienne and Rainey went off to see the new Star Wars movie and Tom and I are babysitting - Baby is napping right now- this morning before the movie we all headed off to Walmart - to pick up "slime" ingredients for Rainey's science slime projects - she made six different types with different ingredients and wrote up notes on each one she did and they took pictures and rated them - then I found all kids of educational sources for using Star Wars in the classroom and we will be doing some of that tomorrow to go along with her seeing the movie today.
I am planning on getting tickets to Portland- it looks most likely on Wednesday night and coming back early am on Friday - I am just trying to decide on the leaving time for the tickets - but regardless of that time we will be there on Thursday (26th) to enjoy some family time- It seems like so far away right now but I know it will be here before I know it.Well I think that is all the news for the week - I just need to decide on dinner - I have some delicious looking New York steaks or some scrumptious center cut pork chops both that would make a nice Sunday dinner. Rainey had mentioned going swimming when they get back and I might be up for a swim before dinner- or maybe we will play some Masterpiece while dinner is cooking -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home