Second post in July-
- Here are some pictures that I took on Sunday to get an idea of clothing for the headshots- We had fun - as you can see from some of the silly photos- It is really hard to find the right clothing for headshots- but I think we did good and hopefully will have them sometime today-
I am feeling overwhelmed this week - Rainey has an audition this afternoon - Tom has to go to Anchorage tonight for a meeting in Big Lake in the morning - so I have to drive him down to LAX about 9 pm tonight- Rainey starts her voice over job tomorrow- there is a chance for a callback for Toyota Jan on Friday - and I am tired - not sick tired but just a bit overwhelmed tired - I feel like there is so much to do- and I just need to sit down and schedule it all out - which will make me feel better but right now- overwhelmed! This morning I made a beef stew and am not working on baking some pork chops to cut up in tiny pieces and make a stir fry with them and then portion it out into containers to eat for lunches- I bought too much food and I hate to see it go to waste and am trying to get it into the freezer for later-
Rainey is going to be going to a horse camp- it is only from 8 am to 11 am Monday- through Friday- I think she said they have a spot starting next week - our hair dresser has been talking about it all summer - it is her sister "Jelly" who runs the camps and gives lessons- apparently one of the kids on This is Us- was out there taking lessons or the doing the camp for an episode in the movie.- Then we have her birthday on the 4th of course - we were going to go to Disneyland but she has been listening to Harry Potter and is on the last book and wants to go to Universal- her friends - the twins that used to live here are going with and Cindy and Matthew are coming with as well - then she has a friend coming down from Alaska - they were in kindergarten together and first grade and also in Girl Scouts together - and their family is doing Disney and Universal so we are going to spend a day at Universal with them or whatever time we can make it it- I think they get here today or tomorrow-
I don't really have time to talk about my trip to Anchorage but I will soon - it was super fun!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home