May 24th
Getting ready to go to Charlie practice - we have tonight and then next Friday for dress rehearsal and then the show is on Saturday June 1st- She is an Oompa Loompa in the 1pm show and then Charlie in the 3 pm show- I bought a ticket for Breanna - to join us and then we are going to get something to eat with her afterwards and catch up- I actually just saw her in Burbank on the night of the 9th of May but everyone was there and so it was hard to visit one on one- I went to see Avengers End Game with Rainey on Wednesday - it was so good ! I am not a Marvel fan nor have I seen all the movies- my all favorite was Iron Man and I have seen all of those and then I saw Captain America- but other than that not any of the others and I was able to follow along just fine - and really enjoyed my three hour visit to the theatre!! Rainey cried at the end - I guess since I was not that invested in the characters I did not get the same emotional response. - Adrienne had been watching the movies last year with her in anticipation of the ending and when we were in Alaska they went to see one - Captain Marvel- I don't know? what it was called but they enjoyed it- We had teeth (ortho) on Thursday - always an enjoyable visit to Beverly Hills via Sunset Blvd- (not really) it is funny though because on our bus tour with the ladies we passed by her dentist office and I pointed it out to the ladies and they were impressed with the location- but Dr. A does a great job - she has to have another retainer for her bottom part of her mouth and he has a new machine that did it in pictures with a 3D image that will send it to be made - pretty fancy - instead of the old clay mess- which he did for her two years ago- so we will see how that works out- Jessica -her director on the plays out here - came to the house on Tuesday to have privates with Rainey teaching her the dances and perfecting her role - she will be back on Tuesday before the play- so - good news- when Baby went to get his 36.00 prize with his 36.00 - it was HALF OFF!!! at Fred Meyers!! so he got a couple other items and still has "Monies" in his box! - and better exciting news! Mister and Adrienne are coming down to visit - they arrive on the morning of June 24th and Adrienne has to leave on Friday morning the 28th and baby will stay and I am taking him back up on July 8th so his dad can get him on the 9th - and then staying on Wednesday the 10th to have dinner with the ladies and then head back- Tom's birthday is on the 10th but we are going to celebrate on July 7th with Baby and so we will be celebrating Baby's birthday, my birthday and Tom's birthday while he is here !!! time to leave for practice - put a cute picture of Rainey in her Charlie costume on Instagram- now she is changing into Oompa Loompa for class -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home