Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday

I don't think I will get to Anchorage stuff but maybe- I am just taking a bit of a break while Tom and Rainey run to go pick up the car- oil change and stuff like that - at any rate- I am not sure if I mentioned the Mix it Up audition on Monday morning for a show on Nick- two or three shows- I am really not sure what it is but it is supposed to be lots of Improv and fun- so Rainey is on "avail" for that show- which means that they want to make sure you are available on the dates and that they are usually making a decision between two or three people - so it is good to get to on avail status- but the really good news is that she has been called in to audition on Tuesday morning for News of the World- this is a movie that Universal is doing - and you can look it up on line but right now we are busy listening to the book and I am working on all the line learning stuff - she will be coached by John on Monday - but the exciting part is that it is a lead role and most of the movie is between the 10 year old white girl who got kidnapped by the Indians when she was 6 and now a man has agreed to take her back to San Antonio - 400 miles takes place in the 1870's - the person playing the man Captain Kidd is Tom Hanks. So even if she does not get the role we are getting closer and closer to really exciting opportunities- Cindy said she is getting noticed - so at any rate- talk about pressure I have part of my paper due on Sunday the 21st Easter - studying for this all weekend - and potential wardrobe and rehearsal for Mix it up on Thursday the 18th and that is only if nothing else comes in. The one thing I am remembering is that I don't have to turn in a perfect paper - the final paper is only 30% of the grade and I am doing good on the other stuff he has had us do- I just feel a bit overwhelmed but will work through it. Then Rainey had practice last night for Charlie and they are doing an extra one tonight- geez- louise- so when she gets back I need to give her a shower and do her hair and  then leave for Charlie - I am going to multitask while she is in there and do some grocery shopping. I might see if Tom wants to get a bit to eat somewhere - so fingers crossed for good opportunities. I need to take a few minutes and schedule out the next few days - I do enjoy blogging and I have to have a few minutes of enjoyment in the middle of all the work. It actually helps for me to get it down on paper - computers - instead of bunched up in my head. Looks like Rainey is home - back to work :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home