Sunday Feb 17th
Wow- the sky is so blue today - we have been having so much rain lately that I forgot what the blue sky looks like in the mornings. I enjoy listening to the rain at night and in the mornings before getting up but it makes me tired feeling during the day - like I just want to nap or relax instead of doing all the things that I need to be doing. Adrienne and mister have been gone 53 days and there are only 40 days left until I see them. I talk to baby a lot when Adrienne has him - we Face Time- he doesn't really need me to talk that much he just puts me on the windowsill and plays - he looks at me once in a while to make sure I am still there- I think it is just comforting to him to see me- so I usually spend an hour or more in the evenings on the days Adrienne has him - just watching him play- We need to be off book on Aladdin by Thursday - Rainey knows most of her lines and songs but it is going to take an hour or two a day to get to that point since today is Sunday- Last weekend we spent all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday working on a new Disney Show called Sulphur Springs- coaching on Tuesday and then the audition Tuesday evening - I was in a bit of a panic because I had made a Google Hangout meeting with my professor for Tuesday at 7:20 to 7:40 my time because I thought it would not coincide with anything else - but last Friday we got the Sulphur Springs audition for Tuesday the 12th at 6:15 pm in Hollywood and there was no way I could get back up here in time but then they changed it to 4:45 pm - I was still a bit worried - but we made it in time and after a ton of practicing Google Hangout with Rainey on Toms laptop I figured out how it all worked and was ready for my meeting. Rainey even put a bit of makeup on me so I didn't look like death warmed over !!! My research paper is now titled Fugitive Slave Acts of 1793 and 1850. Pretty catchy ! I am excited - I have 12 books arriving in the next few weeks that I need to read - I have one on my desk right now- Fugitive Slaves 1619-1865 -I am going to try and get through that in the next few days so ready for the other ones at they arrive. Exciting news - they are doing a reboot of Are you smarter than a fifth grader. Rainey's management pitched her - so we will see if she gets an audition - they are filming the end of April first week of May - we have been working on the game (we have ) answering questions and researching ones she does not know so that she can learn- it would be fun I think for her to be on the show. - Homeschool - Quarter 3 will be done today - it ends on March 8th for everyone else- then Quarter 4 starts on March 18th after Spring Break - but we don't think like that - we just keep on working each day :) we actually are on a roll - pretty organized - learning like crazy - I am immersing her in my project - to help me - this morning we are off to Valerie's class in Burbank- then I need to finalize my proposal and get it into the teacher today by midnight - it is almost done just wanted to add some stuff about John Calhoun - South Carolina- but I am feeling good about it - especially since the teacher changed my topic on Tuesday night - At any rate - moving into the next week - full speed ahead -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home