Feb 1st -
There is a multitude of things I could and should be doing right now but instead I am blogging.Which is ok because I have been so on task this week that it feels good to just be doing something - I don't even know the word just that I enjoy blogging. I also think that I got done a few minutes early and have some time before leaving and I don't want to start anything right now. On Monday after school work Rainey and I went to the mall and found some jeans at American Eagle that fit perfectly- I am so happy we found a fit that fits :) then three super perfect auditioning shirts at Macys. We had a voice over for Bubble Guppies for a new character and on Tuesday after schoolwork we went to Walmart to buy Snapstar dolls for an audition the next day and we played Miniature golf - lines and more lines in between school work - down to Manhattan Beach for a 4:20 pm audition - it was so pretty down there and we went a bit early to enjoy the ocean and views- super long drive home in traffic - it is about 15 minutes farther on the 405 past the cut off to LAX - we used the car time to start a new book for school - Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry- more studying, more lines, more cleaning for when the coach showed up yesterday - coaching from 4:30-5:30 and then out the door to Musical Theatre which got done at 8pm - good thing I had meatballs in the crockpot. Today - we spent almost two hours doing a huge self taping that was due by 3pm for a movie and then out the door across town to get Rainey's hair washed and dried and styled for the BIG audition today - the Four Dads one - it is on the CBS lot in Studio City and then back up here to get her to Film production class- No School today - because there just was not time - and then she Face Timed with Valerie a bit ago to go over the lines for today - as soon as we get this done - well in the morning we have another one for Tuesday that is a animation hybrid for a new pilot and it is pretty much just monologue so that is going to take us the weekend - and it is only 1pm and for some reason stuff comes in on Friday afternoon and evenings for the next week- Don't get me wrong I am thrilled that she is so busy and has so many opportunities - I'm just trying to stay ahead of it all !!! I am really enjoying my classes- I get up at 4:30 am to 5 am so I have a few hours to work on homework before the "day" starts. Well, looks like it is almost time to load up and head out. Happy 1st day of February!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home