October 26th
Well, it is full steam ahead for court on Halloween - starting at 8:30 am-I am heading up on Saturday afternoon - so I can get a good night sleep before book club- when I arrive at 4 am it throws me off of my day and I would like to enjoy book club- And as you probably realized I have not even started reading the book yet- I have the first part (5 chapters) to discuss so should be ok - Then I got Adrienne a hair appointment on Monday morning to prepare for court- going to go shopping to get her a suit to look appropriate- not that she does not but just to make an effort because what you look like does matter in the courtroom - then I have a meeting with Rainey's advisor - we need to get her work permit signed so I can turn it in before the 18th of November - Tuesday morning is set aside for being open to meeting with the attorneys to prep and then we get Baby Bear at 1 pm in Eagle River. I want to spend the afternoon and evening enjoying him- I don't get a good feeling that they will be coming back here- but that is for another day- Just preparing in my thoughts -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home