Sunday, July 29, 2018

July 29th

We made it home! dropped off Tom and Rainey at 5am and headed straight out- took until 9 pm. I should have stopped but Adrienne had homework due at midnight and if she did not get it in then her grade would go from an A to a B - so I powered on through!! Baby was a trooper- Adrienne put him in the car in his jammies and he slept until almost 9 am - then had another 2 hour nap in the afternoon- he was actually super good until the last hour which was great in the big scheme of things. Adrienne and I  listened to a book called Crazy Rich Asians which is apparently coming out as a movie the middle of August- I will probably go see it after listening to the book. Rainey and Tom got back in around 9am and she was to be in downtown LA at 1 pm but I got a call from Alex saying they were ready for her around 11 am so they just turned around and headed down there- Tom got some pictures on his phone but it looked like a super nice set up - they even had food before it started and a school teacher on set but they did not have to do school work since it is summer- he is just the advocate for the kid who is working- she made it to Gymnastics and Aerial and was super happy about that- yesterday we went to the party after Aladdin practice- it was amazing- it was a pool party and Nikki hired a lifeguard which I thought was pretty cool- all kinds of sandwiches and salads from Panera bread- huge blowups - one was a slide with water and a pool down at the bottom- person making balloons for 3 hours - biggest birthday cake I have ever seen- an ice cream cart filled with fun ice creams and on and on- it was super fun! even for adults- the temp up here in Santa Clarita was above 100 and down there it was 75- huge difference which we might want to think about down the road- at any rate - I was super tired yesterday and not feeling great but got through it  and fell asleep at 8 pm last night and slept for almost 12 hours - so today we are somewhat back on schedule- just a quick update..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home