Confusing-Today is April 26
Ok - so I typed these one day and then saved the draft instead of posting in case I wanted to add more. Then the next day I did the same or a few days later- now today April 26th- in the 3rd part down below is the most recent- so 1. is the oldest 2. next and 3 from today
1. I don't know why that happens to me. I guess it seems like the days kind of go by in a blur of activity and lists. Today I am at a stopping point on my powerpoint/video lecture that is due on Sunday. I am feeling really good about it. I have most of it done I only have 8-10 minutes to talk and I am at 7 right now and I still need to talk in depth about the ramifications of the Fugitive Slave act in the 1850 Compromise and then put together my pictures for my Power Point. I would like to have it done by tomorrow so that I can enjoy Saturday and Sunday with Rainey and Easter activities. Today we have to run down to the dentist and orthodontists. She has both today so it will take a bit longer than usual - need to do bath and hair before we go - takes about an hour to get down there - we should be home around 3-3:30 and then she has Charlie practice tonight at 6 so we will leave about 5:30 which gives us a few hours at home so I can get back to working on my paper- I have my schedule down- I have this to get done by Sunday then I have until the night of April 30th to finish my paper for history which is good and then I have a paper due for my communication class but not until Saturday May 4th and I wanted to do an extra assignment on something that interests me- so I will put all of that off until after the History stuff is complete- and then as I am working on communication I will be working on cleaning and organizing- something that has been totally put off for quite a few months- you know that deep organizing- but I want the house to be clean and organized when the ladies arrive on the morning of May 6th to pick me up for the trip. I have decided not to go to Anchorage for graduation- I really felt like it was too much since I was just up there and to run up the day before my trip with the ladies would tire me out because it takes me a day or so to recover from the overnight trip and just one or two days was not worth it and Adrienne needs to work and on and on... so I decided to just celebrate with the ladies on our trip and we will celebrate Nancy's birthday as well. Not sure what is going on with the movie audition. I got a text from John yesterday asking how it went he said " Well she looked right and felt right for the role. She prepares really well and just has that vintage, classic look about her. She will have a nice career." and then another one "she is fearless." so I thought that was good.
2. This is now Friday - I saved that - well - I did not get my presentation done yesterday but today I have it almost complete - will get up early to do some changes and some finishing and then on Sunday finish it and submit it - I feel pretty darn good about it- then on Monday Tom is going to be on set with Rainey and a few days later in the week as well and I will have plenty of time to finish my paper- So Rainey has an audition tomorrow for a nationwide Hyundai commercial - at 2:30 down in Hollywood which changes up my plans for tomorrow- I was going to take her to Underwood Farms for the Easter Festival but now we will do Eggs in the morning and then the audition and then something tomorrow night- I think we pull out the swimming suits when we get home and go swimming or and then do Underwood Farms on Easter itself - always juggling stuff around here. I want to be back by 6:30 our time so that we can watch Mister open up his Easter goodies. Rainey and I went Easter shopping for him on the day that we left and Adrienne had it all hidden in storage so she is going to get it all out and put together so he can see it when he walks into the apartment- I think we might have went overboard but Tom and I decided to get Rainey a new laptop for Easter this year so we just might be overboard types of people- I just like to utilize holidays to give items that I had been thinking about and that gives double duty- I would like to be done with my paper or close to it to be able to take Rainey to the Poppy Festival in Lancaster next Saturday - it is about 40 miles from us on the same highway and is supposed to be fantastically beautiful. I am looking forward to some free time in May- I would love to catch up on QuickBooks- I would also like to do some visiting - but as usual we will see - so I missed a ton of Anchorage but it has been so long- I did enjoy meeting with my professor - Rainey took a great picture of me in the building - she got to look in some classrooms with classes going- give her the college bug- she met my professor - he has started following her :) I might just save this - and add more too it later.
3. Looks like last Friday was my last post- good grief- we have had so much going on- I finished my powerpoint and presentation for history and got it sent in on the 21st- - lets see - back to last Saturday - we went to the audition - I realized it was only a few miles from The Grove - I am not sure if I have mentioned The Grove - very upscale - jazz music playing- water fountain - eating outside around it- most everyone dressed super amazing- has The American Girl store and our favorite Cheesecake Factory- so we decided to head down there after the audition - we went to the American Girl store - Rainy got a cute sundress with bees on it- goes with one of the dolls- not one she has but one I think I might get her for her birthday - she comes with the bee dress that Rainey has - we had a wonderful, relaxing dinner at the Cheesecake factory got some great pictures - We watched one of our favorite shows that night as a family- super nice day- Easter - morning - all the goodies etc.. then Rainey and I went to Underwood - It was a lot of fun - then we came home for ham dinner and got to watch baby open all of his Easter treats and visit with them- Rainey had practice and wardrobe on MOnday at the Hollywood Dance Center - Tom has been with her all week - Monday was 9-6 pm and then Wednesday on set at Reseda High School that had a 7 call time and then 9 hours and Thursday was an 8 am call time but they decided to wait until today for the last two scenes so they were home by 5 pm and then she had to do a Voice over audition and wanted to go to Charlie practice. This morning was 6:30 calltime so they left at 5:45 am - traffic is not overly bad they earlier you make it out- and so they can only work until 4pm so I expect them around 5pm and then she has another Charlie practice tonight from 6-8 pm - I have spent the entire week sitting downstairs at the kitchen table with all of my books and notebooks and computer pounding out this paper that is due on Wednesday for history... today I got to page 21. You only need 20 pages so I Made it !!!!! now I have a few days for grammar and correcting and adding and what not but I got the main part out the door. Such a relief! tomorrow I need to get up early and spend a few hours on my communication class - for things due on Sunday and then after this history paper goes in I have to do a relationship paper for my communication class - which is pretty easy for me- should not be overly time consuming - then cleaning the house - for when the ladies pick me up on Monday morning - and bam- then one of the pilots that Rainey auditioned for wants her to read more lines and self tape by tomorrow at 7 pm - so I have to spend a significant amount of time tomorrow with her lines before Valerie gets here at 4:30 to coach and tape- I want to be able to take Rainey to the Lancaster Poppy Festival on Sunday and relax- which should be doable unless something comes through in the next few hours for auditioning on Monday or Tuesday- I am so appreciative of Tom of going down there so early and so late for her four days this week - so that I could have the quiet time to finish my paper - it has put him behind a bit in work but he is going to try and catch up over the weekend. Spring is a popular design build time in Alaska so they can start working soon- so that is what we have been up too- oh they are home... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home