Saturday, July 6, 2019

July 6th

It has been almost a month since I have posted anything on my blog. I feel like I have been going nonstop - I am looking forward to a bit of downtime starting on the 16th of July or at least back to more of a schedule- The Lion King was two weeks of nonstop Lion King! on the 19th (Wednesday) we got an audition for a Disney Pilot - for the following Monday the 24th - so all Lion King line learning had to cease and it was all about the Disney Pilot- which was three scenes and a huge amount of Dialog- I literally had it scheduled to 15 minutes and then 15 minutes break for Rainey while I worked on preparing for the next 15 minutes of line learning- we had to be off book by Sunday at 3:30 pm when we went to Burbank to coach with Valerie - I was so proud of Rainey- she did an exceptional job and she was in camp on Thursday and Friday from 10-2 with Lion King and so she did lines in when she got home- then on Monday the 24th the audition was at 11:30 on the Disney lot- but we got up at 4:30 to go to the airport to pick up Adrienne and Baby Bear- got back around 7:30 am and she played with Baby Bear and I took an hour nap- then ready for the audition- down to Hollywood - back up to Vibe for class - we got there around noon- then we came home for an hour (another nap for me) and then back over to get Rainey - we then had to stop at Walmart for the birthday cake and other items and home- then Rainey spent an hour preparing the party- it was such a fun party and he loved every minute of it- Rainey fell asleep eating her hot dog at 7:30 that night and I sent her up to bed - the rest of  us headed up around 8 pm - it was a LONG day!
Tuesday - Tom and I took her to camp and then Adrienne and Baby Bear and I ran errands trying to find a bodysuit that Rainey could wear - the one that I had ordered that came in the mail was too small- then off to the movie - we went to see Toy Story 4 - then over to pick up Rainey and off to the grocery store -home to swim- we made tacos and worked on Lion King lines!!
Wednesday - another audition for Rainey in Glendale - this one was for a Netflix Science Show- so we dropped her off at Vibe at 10 am and then home- Adrienne /Baby and I went to the Spaghetti Factory in Pasadena but got home in time to drop them off - pick up Tom- pick up Rainey and head down to the audition - it was a fairly long one so we did not get home until later-with traffic - I made Adrienne's favorite - Sunday pot roast dinner even though it was Wednesday - Rainey. Adrienne and I played Masterpiece - our favorite game to play together -
Thursday - my birthday- I splurged and  had my box soup for breakfast -then off to take Rainey to camp- then Adrienne/Baby Bear and I went to Trader Joes- and the 99 cent store which she loves!! back to pick up Tom and off to Red Robin for Birthday lunch - I used to go to Red Robin in Anchorage for my birthday and have fish and chips which I love - and then we would go play golf - no golf this year but I did have Red Robin - I realized that we had not been there in over two years! at any rate - we picked Rainey up from camp- I got Baby Bear to take a nap and then Adrienne/Rainey and I went to Mountasia for 2 hours of nonstop fun - I  was soaked from the water boats - and we had fun playing minature golf - then home - birthday pizza and up to Baskin Robbins for ice cream - it was a super good birthday -
Friday - Adrienne left from Burbank at 2pm - she was back in Anchorage at 8:30 pm -9:30 our time- this was Rainey's dress rehearsal day - after we dropped her off we went to pick up Rainey - It was kind of a sad afternoon and evening without Adrienne but Baby Bear kept me on my toes :)
Saturday was the play - we dropped her off at 10 am - play was at noon - Breanna came to the play and then we all went to Chil's after for late lunch - then we all went to an after party that started at 3pm
-I was super tired that night:)
Sunday - off to Hollywood for 10-12 acting class - and then the normal week - Rainey has an audition on Tuesday - the 9th we are working on it right now - she has piano this morning - 10-11 am Baby Bear and I leave on the morning of the 9th nonstop to Anchorage - get in around 1:30 pm - he goes to his dads at 6 pm and then Adrienne and I are going to Darlene's for a picnic - I am planning on staying until Thursday evening the 11th unless Rainey gets an audition and it has lots of lines - then I will come back early- our new pictures are going to be taken on Monday the 15th - he usually has them available to look at the next day -
It has been a bit of a hard 11 day with Baby Bear and no Adrienne - I did not realize how much work a 3 year old is without a mother- and trying to get things done that I need to get done -
Today I after piano and after his nap - I was going to take them over to Lakeshore to do the craft - and it is also past July 1st- so anything I get for Rainey I can turn in the receipt when I go up in August for the beginning of the school year and they have everything in the store 20% off right now - not that we need much - but it will be fun to look around- now off to take a shower before you know who is done with his morning movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home