The end of May -
I told Tom this morning that we were heading nonstop into June- hard to believe that it is almost June- I am 80 hours into our summer school program- We have been hitting Math and Social Studies pretty heavy- seem to be leaving PE the farthest behind- but if the swim school would call and schedule our private so that they can decide which class Rainey should be in we could get that further along- we have been doing some in the morning - just light stretching- little cardio- yoga/meditation- it is nice to start the day that way - I just don't love bringing it all in and setting it up for just a half hour - we tried a few times for an hour but the 40 minutes of cardio are a bit much for Rainey so we have to work our way up- I think the problem is that she does not know how to pace herself- she gets out and goes nonstop for 10 minutes and then is worn out- so today we are going to Pump It Up - she used to love the one in Phoenix- I am hoping she loves this one - but they have open gym from 3:30-5 and I singed her up for it a few days ago- yesterday we went to the Discovery Cube- tomorrow I have hair in the morning that takes a few hours and then she has practice at 4pm so we will not get another activity in tomorrow- If it would warm up a bit we could go swimming in the pool here but it has just been staying in the low 70's and I am pretty sure that our pool is not heated! I like to enjoy it to cool off at the end of the day - not go out there intentionally trying to torture myself ! We are enjoying our book The Chief- I am planning our visit to the Hearst Castle middle of September- I would also like to drive up to Virginia City NV- and spend a few days exploring- it is connected to the Hearsts- but it would be good to find a book that helps us learn about Virginia City- I have been there three or four times maybe five - It was interesting that my dad did not like stopping on his trips from Tennessee to Alaska but for some reason he would be willing to go to Virginia City - I just answered my own question now that I am an adult !! he liked to gamble and it was one place he could gamble and mother and I had something to do and she left him alone! It is funny the memories that you get when you start looking at the past- but for whatever reason we were there it was enjoyable and I would love to visit again- and share it with Rainey. At any rate-
Now I am onto the next day - I had a wonderful time visiting with Paige this morning while she did my hair.- that was back on Friday because now I am at Sunday morning - amazing at how fast the time goes by - so I had my hair done on Friday - then I had to get Rainey ready for dress rehearsal which was from 4-7 pm but she had an audition at 6;45 - so they ran the show that had Rainey as Charlie first and then we picked her up at 5:45 -changed her into her "teacher" outfit and headed down to the audition - it films in Austin Texas -June 17th -22nd with 17th and 22nd flying days- for back to school - spots- Tom and I had a quick meal while she was at rehearsal because we do not really enjoy Mcdonalds at 7:30 or 8 pm and Rainey does - although this time she was not feeling great and just wanted some popcorn when we got home - Saturday - big day -
And that is about it for now- I am going to get us started on some math this morning and go from there -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home