Monday
I am going to have a St. Patrick's day party on Sunday. I have the house decorated for St. Patrick's Day. It is pretty awesome. I am getting used to it all since I have had it up for a while but it still is pretty cool. I think I will add some balloon displays. I already have two with two types of green and white on them floor height but I think another one with some Happy St. Patrick's day would add to the room. I am also going to come up with some games to play. Like I do on Christmas Eve. The next gathering I am going to have here is the Memorial Day picnic. I love planning picnics. I am going to plant my flowers that weekend as well. If it warms up a bit and does not freeze over night I might try to get them planted a week or two before Memorial Day but we will see.
It appears that only Rainey and I are going on our "staycation". Tom is busy with work and Adrienne and Jess are not feeling that great and decided to pass. So, we are going to swim and then we decided to put our jammies on and order our dinner through room service. We have been looking at the menu ahead of time and she wants to have the shrimp cocktail (she loves shrimp) and then the buttered noodles with fresh parmesan (she loves fresh parmesan) and a small design your own pizza. We will share the pizza :) I am looking forward to going.
Did I mention Rainey loves king crab? loves it!! I bought some the other night and she ate a huge amount of it so I bought some more last night and she loves it so we have a seafood gal on our hands :)
I was going to put her in the Valley Youth spring break camp this week for basketball practice. It is for three days from 9 to10:30 but then realized it would be while we were gone so that did not work out exactly as planned. She has youth basketball starting on March 24th with the first games on Saturday the 29th. She did this last fall and loved it so we are going to have her do it again. It usually just means one practice a week and one game a week. She also has ballet once a week. She has shown an interest in tap dancing and so we decided to let her try it this summer when she does not have school.
Well, I need to run some errands. Just thought I would stop by and put a few words down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home