Friday
Spring Break 2014
I finally am able to post some pictures to my blog. I had to come upstairs and use the new computer which by the way is pretty darn spiffy if I do say so. Pretty fancy and it is apparent that I have some learning ahead of me. I love technology but am a bit set in my ways and so new stuff is a bit harder learn mainly because I am resenting the situation. I would have stayed with my laptop for another year or two as long as it was still working but again it is apparent it is behind the times and so another laptop will be arriving shortly in the mail.
Speaking of mail I have been receiving a ton of boxes sometimes they are in the box in the morning at 9:30 and other times they arrive at the door around 1 pm each day (UPS) and then other times they are at the door in the morning when we get up (Fed Ex) because it gets here around 7 pm or 8 pm at night. I order everything from Amazon.com. I have a prime account and so most everything is free shipping and if not who cares!!! it comes right to the door. Tom has been looking for the older light bulbs because everything in the stores are the new 8 dollar bulbs and he does not want to go to those yet and has been looking in a bunch of stores with no luck. I go on Amazon.com and bam, boom, ta da we have 250 40 watt light bulbs heading our way. Oh and pens, markers, books, glue, scentsy, games, spring, green, Girl Scouts, shoes, coats, gloves, food, you name it and I order it :) I am one Amazon.com ordering fool. Love it. So much easier than going to the store all the time. I just think of something I need and order it. That way I do not have to put it on a to do list or remember it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home