Monday, March 3, 2014

Thoughts

1. I am not able to load pictures on my blog. I looked into it and it says I do not have the right platform and that could be causing issues. I have been meaning to move from this laptop to a Windows 8 touch screen and now that I am having this issue I am thinking seriously about going ahead and getting it done.


2. Awesome weather. It has been in the high 30's every day and it feels so darn good. I wish it was really spring but I know we have more winter left but am not sure when it is going to arrive.


3. Working on birthday party themes for Rainey. I want to get the invitations ready to hand out the last week of school so that all her friends can be invited. We are just touching on different ones at this point. Some ideas are Cinderella, Girl Pirate party and then a rock star party. Hmmm. Can you guess when one I am not interested in pursuing? and which one Rainey is interested in having? A trip down to Disneyland on her birthday is sounding better all the time.... the only downside is the heat down there in August and I would rather have 30 kids in Alaska in August then Disneyland with one kid in August.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home