Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wed

It seems strange not to be going to my citizenship class this morning and then onto my Wed evening class. Turned in my final paper last week and finished a presentation in a class on Friday and I am all done until the 13th of January. Actually I do not think I have a class on the 13th of January but a ton of them on Wednesday the 15th.
Going to Rainey's classroom in a little while to  help with their Christmas party. They are having it one day early because the teacher will not be there tomorrow. After I need to run errands such as banking and grocery shopping. I made a really good spaghetti sauce the other night and made extra so I could make a spinach lasagna for the next night ( which was last night) . Good intentions right ? Adrienne and Jess came out for a planning session and we took them out to dinner so tonight it is the plan to have the lasagna for dinner. We did not watch the season finale to survivor so I think that is on the agenda for tonight along with some dominoes.
I have been letting Rainey open one present in the evening for the last 10 days before Christmas. Last night she opened the dominoes but we did not get to play them because it was getting late when we got home from dinner and she had gotten up early and was tired. So, the idea is to play dominoes tonight :)
So far the first day she got a gorgeous purple fairy costume dress, second day a My Little Pony , third day a matching game with faces of kids from all over the world and last night the dominoes. Sidebar I think I might have a hot bath tonight before bed just because it has been so dang cold here. -20 yesterday which is seriously chilly.
I am going to the movie with Adrienne tomorrow to see The Hunger Games.  I have been waiting patiently since it came out to see it and to have the crowds thin out a little so we are going to the noon showing tomorrow because I need to be home before 5 pm to head back to Eagle River to take Rainey to her dance lessons. She has a recital on Friday night at the Chugiak High School. I have to get ready to leave. Going to keep my blog updated through the holidays. Check back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home