More blogging
I am starting to feel like a blogging fool. :) Well, I have really accomplished quite a bit on my class for Wednesday (my volunteer citizenship class) I think I have enough for 3 hours. I am trying to finish up some time on Wed and then on the 4th of December so that I can have the 11th for traveling. I have to be in Anchorage on the 10th for Rainey's Christmas performance and then on the 13th for a final presentation in a class unless we decide to go down to Phoenix for a few days. I am having the family Christmas Eve party and then Adrienne's wedding on the 28th of December here at the house and we were hoping to get down to Phoenix on the 31st for a few days before school starting. I am starting my advanced practicum this spring with 6 hours a week in the classroom as well as all day on Wednesdays in Anchorage with my first class starting at 9 am and the last one finishing at 4:30 but you have to throw in the two hours of driving so it will make for a long day. I am also going to take a psych class on Friday evenings but only in Eagle River. This along with my continuing to do my volunteer class starting in January, Girl Scouts and just the million and one things that have to be done around the house make for a busy springtime. So, it would be nice to get away for a few days in the warmth before it all starts.
Rainey has her ballet recital on the 20th of December. She loves ballet. We take her to Eagle River once a week for ballet and it does not matter if she is tired, cranky or whatever by the time we pull into the parking lot she is ready to go. We just finished fall basketball season and a new one starts in March. She loved basketball including practices as well as games. That little girl just rocked those games. Running back and forth down the court smiling as she passed us. It was so much fun to watch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home