Great day
Yesterday was a great day. I finished my reference list for a class as well as the 4 abstracts that were due. I went to town for class and ended up at Office Max!! I love Office MAx. I wondered around the store for a while putting cute and cool things in my cart. Rainey mentioned to me the other day that she did not have a"pink" marker at school!! Well, now she has 3 and a pack of crayons with 5 pink crayons in it!! I am excited to show them to her this morning. Her Gymboree order got her yesterday and she is going to be thrilled to see the exciting new choices she has this morning for school. Picked up Adrienne and went to our class. Good class and good company. I listened to my book on the way to town and the way home . The drive is was incredible. If you have ever lived in Alaska you know the drive across the flats in the late fall is ....well, awe inspiring with the trees turning colors and snow on the mountains. Get to make the drive again tonight when I take Rainey to ballet. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home