Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday

1. My titles are boring. I usually go with the day of the week but I am ok with that and unless some huge burst of creativity overcomes me I will continue with my boring titles.

2. My background on my blog is boring. That is not my fault or at least not a huge percentage of my fault. Adrienne was always the person that made my background look creative and inviting and if she is reading this then it would be perfectly ok to redo this and put in a gorgeous fall time background and it would be appreciated.

3. I have been playing Children's radio on Pandora for Rainey and am finding that I like to listen to the songs instead of what I usually listen to when I am in the car. I have also started playing them while I am in the office working. Go figure.

4. Activities for fall time include ballet on Thursdays in Eagle River (she loves this dance studio which means we love driving her to Eagle River every Thursday ) I am putting her in private swimming lessons starting the last week in September until she is proficient enough to be in the group classes. I am not a fan of group classes for swimming lessons we have "been there done that" and it is a waste of money in my book.  Then she is signed up for Valley Youth Basketball in the kindergarten league with games in Oct and Nov and one practice a week at  her school and they are playing eight games.

5. We have school pictures tomorrow as well as the fall open house from 5:30 to 7:30. Pretty excited for the open house. I had to let one of my teachers know I would  not be attending my class because I want to be at the open house.

6. It is fall time in Alaska or at least becoming fall and I for one love fall time in Alaska. It is my favorite season except for early snowfall season which technically is the end of fall season so if we stretttttchhh it out then it will include fall time. 

7. I have book club here at the house on  October 15th so I need to start searching out Halloween decorations. I think I am just going to decorate the kitchen and hallway and leave the rest the way it is. Too much work and I have some huge research papers due this semester and well there you have it. Just not into the huge spending a ton of time decorating and undecorating the house.

8. Thinking of getting a hot tub. I was motivated at the fair. They look wonderful and inviting and I think one on the back porch in the cold of the winter with the view of the lake would be incredible but we will see. Right now I have to get back to work. I just have not jotted down any thoughts in a week and thought it would be good to get something on paper or computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home